Found 24th Mar 2010
We had to re-tune after a digital upgrade last night. I have a Sony HDD/DVD connected to a Samsung TV. The main aerial goes into the Sony, however, the TV has scanned and picked up all digital channels no problem but the Sony is unable to find any digital channels. There obviously isn't a problem with the digital signal and the Sony was working fine last night. Has anyone got any ideas whats happened? Any help appreciated.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Sounds like yr connection is fine!
I too hv a Sony HDD/DVD & it cld be that it just didn't like the re-tune & u will prob hv to do 'initial set-up' again.
Let me know if u manage to resolve it any other way.

Original Poster

Have just phoned Sony, they seem to think digital tuner has broken because the analogue one is still working.

Oh Dear!
Still worth setting up again just to be sure (which no doubt you've prob already tried anyway.....)

Original Poster

Aren't I silly. Finally, thought I had nothing to lose by unplugging it and giving it a shake. This is when I found the digital aerial in and out sockets (I have been using the analogue ones up til now). All fixed!!

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions