Groups

digital tech mart ! if only they were legit !

Sony PlayStation 3 80GB Console £198.84

Sony PlayStation 3 80GB with Little Big Planet £228.49

Sony PlayStation 3 80GB with Metal Gear Solid 4 £231.10
    this is the funniest !
    Sony Playstation 3 mit 320 GB (German) £313.95 !
    if only!

27 Comments

I have just bought the 80GB PS3 :oops:

Original Poster

serious? please say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

just bought a tv, cant wait to start enjoying it

Just bought a tv and another PS3.

Cant wait

Original Poster

i've just phoned them and bought all the iphones to sell on ebay, i just took a £5000 loan of 'big dave' to pay for them. Should make a packet! how good do i feel right now! yey!

Banned

strike;4342091

Just bought a tv and another PS3.Cant wait

cheers, just grabbed a ps3 amazing prices

wii expert;4341989

serious? please say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serious :oops:

LOL these are legit, had a chat and even confirmed the order number

wii expert;4342144

i've just phoned them and bought all the iphones to sell on ebay, i just … i've just phoned them and bought all the iphones to sell on ebay, i just took a £5000 loan of 'big dave' to pay for them. Should make a packet! how good do i feel right now! yey!

Just don't forget the repayment terms. Dude. :thumbsup:

Signed Big Dave

Banned

I just bought the website... the guy said he sold out and wanted to move to the caymans....???

works for me!

Original Poster

Download_Dave;4342338

Just don't forget the repayment terms. Dude. :thumbsup:Signed Big Dave

please spare me my thumbs ! take my kneecaps instead. i need my thumbs for gaming !

i dont think they are real... are they?

Lol great prices

I'm feeling very confused...

God, i hate being blonde... lol

ClarityofMind;4343144

I'm feeling very confused... God, i hate being blonde... lol

What a coincidence I love Blonde's. :thumbsup:

Download_Dave;4346921

What a coincidence I love Blonde's. :thumbsup:

lol!

I still don't know if this company are legit. It's amazing prices if they are. I wouldn't have trusted it. Has anyone seriously ordered stuff from here?

ClarityofMind;4347661

lol!I still don't know if this company are legit. It's amazing prices if … lol!I still don't know if this company are legit. It's amazing prices if they are. I wouldn't have trusted it. Has anyone seriously ordered stuff from here?

Difficult to say for certain, but I certainly wouldn't advise buying anything from them. I think it is more likey that they are a scam website. :x

Mind you I thought for a while that this website,, [url]www.bestpricedbrands.co.uk[/url] was a complete scam, it turns out it's only 'half a con'. You do get your goods (I ordered an NDS then panicked thinking I'd lost my money, but sure enough it arrived) but they are American sourced goods despite being a .co.uk website.

Download_Dave;4350282

Difficult to say for certain, but I certainly wouldn't advise buying … Difficult to say for certain, but I certainly wouldn't advise buying anything from them. I think it is more likey that they are a scam website. :xMind you I thought for a while that this website,, [url]www.bestpricedbrands.co.uk[/url] was a complete scam, it turns out it's only 'half a con'. You do get your goods (I ordered an NDS then panicked thinking I'd lost my money, but sure enough it arrived) but they are American sourced goods despite being a .co.uk website.

Thank you Dave :thumbsup:

Does anyone know anything about Electro Centre? They have some good deals on Sony blue ray players but I'm unsure about ordering as I have never heard of the company. Thanks guys

just ordered, didnt take my cc details though.

Ill keep you updated

fingers crossed!

digital techmart is a scam. i ordered, paid and got nothing, so dont order anything. don't believe anyone who says they are real

The fact that on the front page they can't even spell the word 'Currency' correctly says it all, has scam written all over.

Banned

guys if you could keep us updated of what happens that would be great, thanks

Is this totally dodgy then? No info on anyone confirming a delivery from them yet...

so many comments on this , but no one replay back have they got what they bought from them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      2. What do these 2 men have in common68
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions