Digital Techmart - take very great care before you order that bargain TV

Digital Techmart are miraculously appearing at the top of the Google Products lists for all sorts of electrical products - often around 25% less than the next lowest price.

Now they MAY be a perfectly good company and absolutely dependable, but interesting posts such as this one (http://www.avforums.com/forums/plasma-televisions/926906-digital-techmart-6.html) are starting to appear all over the net.

See what you think of the payment process, for example - I'm not overkeen on paying by 'Bank Transfer or Direct Deposit' when the company's in Cyprus and I've never heard of them!

Take very great care. Do a lot of research before you consider parting with your money. And if you do get a bargain, please let us know. They may be a fantastic company.

Digital Technologies Limited
Registration Number: 41931 Date: 09/11/1990
Lophitis Business Center,
4th Floor, 28th October Street,
CY-3035 Limassol, Cyprus

5 Comments

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Good thread..

if you google their address.. it comes up as ;..
Headquarters office: Lophitis Business Center, 4th Floor, 28th October Street, CY-3035 Limassol, Cyprus
Los Angeles, CA 90033
800-242-5711

There is a 28th october street in limassol but its a cyber cafe,,

]https//ca…All[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]DEFO keep away from this site...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned

wend;4502636

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Good thread..if you google their address.. it … [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Good thread..if you google their address.. it comes up as ;..Headquarters office: Lophitis Business Center, 4th Floor, 28th October Street, CY-3035 Limassol, CyprusLos Angeles, CA 90033800-242-5711There is a 28th october street in limassol [COLOR="Red"]but its a cyber cafe[/COLOR],,]https://cafe.steampowered.com/directory.php?country=CY&state=Show%20All[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]DEFO keep away from this site...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

good work =)

Thanks for the warning, my father in law has been looking around for a new TV.

When it looks to good to be true it usually is.

I paid 350 pounds for a laptop and got nothing.
They took the money but didn't delivery anything.
Here is the information that they provided for transection.
Please help to dig them out.
Digital Technologies Limited
Registration Number: 41931 Date: 09/11/1990
Lophitis Business Center,
4th Floor, 28th October Street,
CY-3035 Limassol, Cyprus

Account holder: DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Bank: Marfin Popular Bank Public Co. Ltd.
City/Country: Limassol, Cyprus
Account number: 179-11-109786
SWIFT: LIKICY2N120
IBAN: CY64003001790000017911109786

Thank you.

I'd steer well clear of any company only taking payment by bank transfer, I'm surprised some people seem to have paid nearly two grand this way to an unknown company as there is no comeback.

John
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    3. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213601

See more discussions