Groups
    EXPIRED

Digital/freeview Aerial

anyone know of a decent and good priced freeview / digital aerial. I need one to get beeter freeview reception.

Cheers.

7 Comments

I bought one in Morissons for £10. Sits in my window and gives me perfect reception every time. Doesn't look out of place at all either.

Original Poster

well i tried the morrisons near my work and they didnt have any aerials! cheers tho!

Find out how strong your service is
    digitaluk.co.uk/

Majority of the country still required a good dB roof aerial to get it and will remain the case in area's for most people until analogue is switched off so DVB-T (Freeview) can boost it's signal.

Banned

Although we have an outdoor aerial for our downstairs freeview box, the upstairs one is on an aerial in the attic and has a superb picture, it cost a few quid for the aerial and was just put in attic and a hole drilled into bedroom, cheap as chips as an outdoor one cost £60

Alot of people buy Freeview/DVB-T equipment to find their little indoor aerial just cannot pick up anything/substantial and most cannot without a attic/roof aerial attached.

When analogue goes off aerial fitters are going to have quite a bit of work.

A very good aerial is the Televes Dat 75.

We live in a "Non receivable digital area" as said by the Digital tech guys @ Freeview. But with this aerial gets digital brilliant and also installed in the loft space.

Regards m8.

Rob:whistling:

capper2824

A very good aerial is the Televes Dat 75.We live in a "Non receivable … A very good aerial is the Televes Dat 75.We live in a "Non receivable digital area" as said by the Digital tech guys @ Freeview. But with this aerial gets digital brilliant and also installed in the loft space.Regards m8.Rob:whistling:

tlc-direct.co.uk/Pro…tml

Says 19dB, now I just want a 60dB one...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions