Dilema.

Should i have a Bluetooth car stereo in, Or a DVD player car stereo?

12 Comments

Original Poster

Bluetooth One:
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/28/img0317vvf.jpg

DVD One:
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5056/img0345xow.jpg

dvd player stereo, provided the screen goes down instead of up.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6028690

You driving yet babes?

Test next month darling :thumbsup:

Bluetooth.

You'll never be able to watch the DVD one.

If you have a mobile phone with A2DP or an iPhone then you'll be able to stream music straight from the device.

It's illegal to have a video on while the car is moving anywho.

+ That screen is WAY too small to actually watch anything.

I have a Sony BT2500.
http://simaudio.co.uk/images/Sony-MEX-BT2500.jpg

My son's just got a dvd car stereo, he thinks it's brilliant

Original Poster

adambaz;6028703

Bluetooth.You'll never be able to watch the DVD one.If you have a mobile … Bluetooth.You'll never be able to watch the DVD one.If you have a mobile phone with A2DP or an iPhone then you'll be able to stream music straight from the device.It's illegal to have a video on while the car is moving anywho.+ That screen is WAY too small to actually watch anything.

Yeah, Can connect my phone up, and its got a built in handsfree kit thats attached to the dash, Which is safer

The model I've got has a mic built into the faceplate.

Definitely better having a BT headunit rather than having to mess about with a headset.

I prefer the look of the bluetooth head unit over that DVD player. You'll be asking for someone to steal it, if you accidentally leave it in. Also doesn't look as nice, looks too bulky and protrudes from your dask too much, IMO anyway.

Original Poster

stefor;6028887

I prefer the look of the bluetooth head unit over that DVD player. … I prefer the look of the bluetooth head unit over that DVD player. You'll be asking for someone to steal it, if you accidentally leave it in. Also doesn't look as nice, looks too bulky and protrudes from your dask too much, IMO anyway.

thats what i was thinking tbhh

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6028898

Ahahaha that DVD one looks like the crappest thing I've ever seen, can … Ahahaha that DVD one looks like the crappest thing I've ever seen, can you say chav?

Deffo having the bluetooth one in hahaha

Dont put anything like that in your motor until you've got a few months driving experience under your belt :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Monkeybumcheeks;6028948

Dont put anything like that in your motor until you've got a few months … Dont put anything like that in your motor until you've got a few months driving experience under your belt :thumbsup:

Too late...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1923
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1846
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396136

See more discussions