Groups

Dilema

Banned
    I now have proof that my next door neighbour is playing away. Her husband is away for the weekend with my O/H.

Last night I see a young buck arrive and he leaves this morning, do I tell her husband?

43 Comments

none of your business imho-a guy arriving at the house is PROOF you say? so if Im at work and any man comes to my house,plumber,joiner etc,he is having an affair with my missus then.

you actually have ZERO proof unless you saw them doing the deed through the bedroom window-is her husband related to you in some way? precisely why I bought a farmhouse-no neighbours to let their imaginations run wild and stick their beaks in where they dont belong.

dodgy ground, how about tackling her first rather then having a full blown storm blow up in your face !

Banned

Her husband is away with your husband you say:shock:

barky;6683606

precisely why I bought a farmhouse-no neighbours to let their … precisely why I bought a farmhouse-no neighbours to let their imaginations run wild and stick their beaks in where they dont belong.

nice situation :thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;6683613

Her husband is away with your husband you say:shock:

id say thats worse...:whistling:

Banned

awoodhall2003;6683631

id say thats worse...:whistling:

No wonder she's inviting other men over if her husband isn't 'interested':whistling:

massmail666;6683622

[SIZE="4"]another controversial from toshapetriji hhmmmmm[/SIZE]anyone … [SIZE="4"]another controversial from toshapetriji hhmmmmm[/SIZE]anyone remember her boyfriend paying for bigger breasts, and the countless others?

blimey more then two breasts :?

Banned

barky;6683606

precisely why I bought a farmhouse-no neighbours to let their … precisely why I bought a farmhouse-no neighbours to let their imaginations run wild and stick their beaks in where they dont belong.

http://kenoath.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/deliverance.jpg

Banned

id tell him how dare she

but if it was the guy playing away nowt wrong with that

richp;6683643

blimey more then two breasts :?

i :lol:'d

" I now have proof that my next door neighbour is playing away. Her husband is away for the weekend with my O/H.

Last night I see a young buck arrive and he leaves this morning, do I tell her husband?
    "

You have proof?

Proof that it wasn't her Brother / Cousin etc.

Next time hes round, go visit, join in then you have your proof, simples :whistling:

I wouldn't mention a thing.

Not only do you actually not KNOW anything... you're on very dodgy ground mentioning it to the husband, if he is happy in his marriage then who are you to destroy that?

Just my opinion hun xx

Banned

tinkerbell28;6683817

+1 Wow wonder what my neighbours think when all my … +1 Wow wonder what my neighbours think when all my brothers/dad/friends/hubbies superiors/repair men rock upto my house:whistling::|

serach the intenet forums......there is probably a thread on it somewhere:roll:

stickybeaks

tinkerbell28;6683817

+1 Wow wonder what my neighbours think when all my … +1 Wow wonder what my neighbours think when all my brothers/dad/friends/hubbies superiors/repair men rock upto my house:whistling::|

I have a houseful of my sons mates sometimes.. perhaps I'm up to summin with all of them? ;-)

Original Poster Banned

another controversial thread from toshapetriji hhmmmmmanyone remember her … another controversial thread from toshapetriji hhmmmmmanyone remember her boyfriend paying for bigger breasts, and the countless other threads?

What are you infering?

Can´t help it if I´m sucked into these situations.

She was snogging him at the front door

toshapetriji;6683939

What are you infering?Can´t help it if I´m sucked into these s … What are you infering?Can´t help it if I´m sucked into these situations.She was snogging him at the front door

It doesn't matter xx

He wont thank you for news that will make him miserable.

Let him learn in his own time.

Banned

Say to the husband you got the number of your friend that stayed over at the weekend, he was quite a catch even I would give up my hubby for a bit of a fumble in the bushes with him.

Maybe he's over as a client.

He will find out soon enough if she having a bit of the other.

Original Poster Banned

It doesn't matter xxHe wont thank you for news that will make him … It doesn't matter xxHe wont thank you for news that will make him miserable.Let him learn in his own time.

Thanks for that

Repped

you're welcome hun xxx

Banned

toshapetriji;6683939

What are you infering?Can´t help it if I´m sucked into these s … What are you infering?Can´t help it if I´m sucked into these situations.She was snogging him at the front door

take it you are jealous.....

i am available on skype for a small fee:)

massmail666;6683622

anyone remember her boyfriend paying for bigger breasts, and the … anyone remember her boyfriend paying for bigger breasts, and the countless other threads?

Nope, but sounds comical.

toshapetriji;6683939

Was it actual snogging? Did you film it? Your word against hers. What would your husband say though? Would it destroy the friendship between him and other fella?

Do what you like, but be sure to put the results on YouTube

Original Poster Banned

i am available on skype for a small fee

Skype me lol

Was it actual snogging? Did you film it? Your word against hers.

Yup it was actual snogging, this fella has a reputation in these parts for well you know................ seeing the job done good.

Know what I mean?

tinkerbell28;6684607

Probably why she is seeing him then.

:w00t:

It's Dilemma.

My work here is done. :lol:

Original Poster Banned

It's Dilemma.My work here is done.

I´m saving ink

toshapetriji;6684712

I´m saving ink

I like your thinking. :-D

I'm saving in

Banned

so which parts are these anyways?

reckon i could get misen a decent rep around there by the sounds of it

Original Poster Banned

I think I´ll grass him up don´t much like him anyway

Waiting for the " My next door neighbour threatened me what shall I do now" thread..........lol

toshapetriji;6683939

What has it got to do with you? shes not family or a close friend why Even think of getting involved..:?

Banned

toshapetriji;6684770

I think I´ll grass him up don´t much like him anyway

you said before he was known at finishing the job good........did he leave your job unfinished?

Maybe they are swingers next door and hook up with others at weekends.........it's just she gets to do it in the house.............now where is her hubby again? :w00t:

Maybe the hubby knows...maybe he likes it that way! MHO....keep out:thumbsup:

hannah19790;6684845

Maybe the hubby knows...maybe he likes it that way! MHO....keep … Maybe the hubby knows...maybe he likes it that way! MHO....keep out:thumbsup:

Seems to be an HUKD consensus

Original Poster Banned

you said before he was known at finishing the job good........did he … you said before he was known at finishing the job good........did he leave your job unfinished?

No but I did think about letting him have a try lol

toshapetriji;6684856

you're so winding us up lady ;-)

Banned

toshapetriji;6684856

pm me

i need to start my rep around there somewhere:-D

when is the next time both ur husbands are away out of interest?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions