Groups

Dilemma

Banned
    One of my Ex gf's didnt accept my facebook friend request.
    Now, should i just accept it and take it like a man, or get out my axe and gut her like a fish.

You decided

36 Comments

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/Worf_notagain.gif

Banned

Rejection=:viking:

facebook -> facepalm

grex9101;4168986

LOL, spamming the boards with Star Trek :roll:

Move on Danger, women hate rejection more than men, so if your ex hears you've moved on and doing well, she'll be jealous

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;4169001

shes your Ex for a reason..(i assume..)her loss....move on.....but one … shes your Ex for a reason..(i assume..)her loss....move on.....but one more act of rejection.......hunt her down... :giggle:

So true

Are you missing her???
    perhaps she says things about you on her page,lol

Banned

drivle

Original Poster Banned

nah not missing her, just wanted a catch up... but ah well lol

shammed u must have done something to her to cause her to be ur ex and so hence she wont accept u on facebook. btw she might have a bf now for all u know

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop;4169029

drivle

epic post
    with epic spelling

DangerGod;4169030

nah not missing her, just wanted a catch up... but ah well lol

I'm kind of in the same predicament tbh, it's so annoying how ex's seem to walk away with the best part of things :whistling:

Banned

DangerGod;4169040

epic postwith epic spelling

dont care .. another kak thread...spam...

Meadsy4742;4169003

LOL, spamming the boards with Star Trek :roll:

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/871.gif :roll:

Original Poster Banned

Meadsy4742;4169048

I'm kind of in the same predicament tbh, it's so annoying how ex's seem … I'm kind of in the same predicament tbh, it's so annoying how ex's seem to walk away with the best part of things :whistling:

Yeh lol

grex9101;4169064

:roll:

LOL....looks like that guy is on a trip

''YE...YE...YE...YEEEHHHHHH''

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;4169079

how do you know she didnt accept your friend request? Does it tell you if … how do you know she didnt accept your friend request? Does it tell you if they dont accept....*im worried now...*

because i added her the other day... it switched to 'friend requested' ..then looked again today and was back at 'add as friend',, meaning she said no

DangerGod;4169119

because i added her the other day... it switched to 'friend requested' … because i added her the other day... it switched to 'friend requested' ..then looked again today and was back at 'add as friend',, meaning she said no

Best thing to do then, is ignore it, if you hunt her down, whats the first thing you'd say?

''Why didn't you accept my friend request on Facebook?!?!''

Might make her slightly......scared? Freaked out? Worried?

Original Poster Banned

Meadsy4742;4169138

Best thing to do then, is ignore it, if you hunt her down, whats the … Best thing to do then, is ignore it, if you hunt her down, whats the first thing you'd say?''Why didn't you accept my friend request on Facebook?!?!'' Might make her slightly......scared? Freaked out? Worried?

ignorant cow

hah,,,,, loserrrrrr.

Original Poster Banned

4241mackay;4169155

hah,,,,, loserrrrrr.

haha catman... u have never had a GF in ur life :lol:

lmao... yerrr.. ok thn.

DangerGod;4169147

ignorant cow

LOL...well I've said that once, but it was more....real life, she decided to look at me at the bar, and turn her head straight away....so I let rip :oops:

Original Poster Banned

Meadsy4742;4169173

LOL...well I've said that once, but it was more....real life, she decided … LOL...well I've said that once, but it was more....real life, she decided to look at me at the bar, and turn her head straight away....so I let rip :oops:

lol but its like... it wouldnt hurt to have a chat you know... but ah well thats women

DangerGod;4169164

haha catman... u have never had a GF in ur life :lol:

It's not is fault, he's a pure........ ned. n'that.

DangerGod;4169186

lol but its like... it wouldnt hurt to have a chat you know... but ah … lol but its like... it wouldnt hurt to have a chat you know... but ah well thats women

Yeah, thats what I don't understand, it seems like ex's become enemies. Even if things end on good terms. They just like to move on in life I suppose.

haha, ned is scottish for chav, n'd its just stupid, im a chav yep... i have bare burberry, no qualifications and tuck my jeans into my jeans/trakky b's... YEP.

Leave her alone or you'll come off as... well stalkerish. lol Besides you can do so much better. *strokes........ the ego* :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

4241mackay;4169242

haha, ned is scottish for chav, n'd its just stupid, im a chav yep... i … haha, ned is scottish for chav, n'd its just stupid, im a chav yep... i have bare burberry, no qualifications and tuck my jeans into my jeans/trakky b's... YEP.

lol

Are you missing your ex by any chance?

4241mackay;4169242

haha, ned is scottish for chav, n'd its just stupid, im a chav yep... i … haha, ned is scottish for chav, n'd its just stupid, im a chav yep... i have bare burberry, no qualifications and tuck my jeans into my jeans/trakky b's... YEP.

tuck your jeans into your jeans? :?

You shouldn't be proud of that.

man.

n'that.

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;4169310

Are you missing your ex by any chance?

lol no i just wanted a chat.... Tis all

DangerGod;4169333

lol no i just wanted a chat.... Tis all

That's fair enough

just accept it!
    i added my ex by mistake cos i clicked add email contacts, when he accepted the request i blocked him asap :giggle:
    my ex's have my fone numbers n email addresses i cant handle them being on my facebk as well :roll:
    if they want a chat im nice enough to answr thier calls :thumbsup:

damn, i didn't need that error just then... gutted i really meant socks haha!

:thumbsup:Move on

Self owned... should have messaged her first rather then just "adding" her. Exes aren't keen on being collected =P.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions