Groups

dilemma .... THE BUS STOP QUIZ

dilemma
    .THE BUS STOP QUIZ

You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night.
    You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
    An old friend who once saved your life.
    The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car.

Think before you continue reading.

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back.

However, you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

18 Comments

Get out your car and let your best friend in with the old lady .... and go to the hospital or wherever and stay with your true love .... Anyway she might be your true love, but you might not be hers!

Posted before :thumbsup:

Get the Old friend to drive, chuck the biddy in the boot and sit on Mr. Lovelys knee :thumbsup:

Ah but the old friend doesnt drive. Thats why he was waiting on a bus. Doh!!!!

Original Poster

WHAT DID HE SAY? The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. He simply answered: "I would give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams."

Strange - this post is showing up as zero views but 5 posts in my control page - clever people posting before anyone views the post:-D

Original Poster

Brax;2493112

Strange - this post is showing up as zero views but 5 posts in my control … Strange - this post is showing up as zero views but 5 posts in my control page - clever people posting before anyone views the post:-D

:? v strange

Brax;2493112

Strange - this post is showing up as zero views but 5 posts in my control … Strange - this post is showing up as zero views but 5 posts in my control page - clever people posting before anyone views the post:-D

how do you find out how many views the thread has got?

and also can you just tell the right anwser? its doing my head in

snowtiger;2493080

WHAT DID HE SAY? The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had … WHAT DID HE SAY? The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no trouble coming up with his answer. He simply answered: "I would give the car keys to my old friend, and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman of my dreams."

Right answer..

gee_eddy;2493788

Right answer..

No its not. No right answer. :-) As I said the best friend can't drive so they'll have one big insurance claim on their hands when he crashes the old dear into a wall. At least that she'll get an ambulance straight to the hospital :whistling:

monkeybrains;2493653

how do you find out how many views the thread has got?

Not sure for the proper way of doing it. I just see the number of views showing up in the control panel after the details of the subscribed thread when it has a response.

Brax;2493913

Not sure for the proper way of doing it. I just see the number of views … Not sure for the proper way of doing it. I just see the number of views showing up in the control panel after the details of the subscribed thread when it has a response.

ahh you have to subscribe the thread first. cheers

Brax;2493901

No its not. No right answer. :-) As I said the best friend can't drive … No its not. No right answer. :-) As I said the best friend can't drive so they'll have one big insurance claim on their hands when he crashes the old dear into a wall. At least that she'll get an ambulance straight to the hospital :whistling:

so there no anwser to this at all or what? im confused

monkeybrains;2493936

so there no anwser to this at all or what? im confused

Yeah the supposed right answer is that give by snowtiger. But i was just putting my tuppence worth in. No one said the friend could drive, so i looked at it the other way in the fact that he was waiting at a bus stop he may not have a licence. just to throw a spanner in the works.
    Its just one of those theoretical type questions employers ask to find out if you can think "outside the box".:thumbsup:

i would run them all over then crash the car killing myself so we can all live in heaven together forever

muffin247;2494056

i would run them all over then crash the car killing myself so we can all … i would run them all over then crash the car killing myself so we can all live in heaven together forever

But you would go to hell for such a terrible act . You would be the devil's buddy:thumbsup:

my cars got 4 seats...

chrishill;2494525

my cars got 4 seats...

you mean four wheels
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …183473
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions