Expired

Dining Room Furniture

6 replies
Found 15th May 2008
I need to purchase some dining room furiture, budget isn't high, but I don't want cardboard stuff either if you know what I mean.. Is anyone aware of any sales coming up or codes for high street suppliers such as J Lewis, Argos etc.

6 Comments

ikea is always very reasonable for decent quality stuff

have you tried your local auction house they quite often have bargains to be had if you don't mind second hand.

or try freecycle?

I got a really nice 6 seater table and chairs from Homebase for £150.
Ask if they have any end of stock/ line table and chairs. Offer them £50 less say you can take away today. Homebase are always really friendly outfit.:thumbsup:

Laura ashley have solid oak extending table reduced from £700 to £280 . Cant deliver till september but worth the wait i think .

Do you have a Cargo Homeshop near you?

They have an offer at the moment, if you buy an ideal home magazine you get 30% off. They have quite a range from reasonable sets to expensive ones.

We have some of their oak Tuscany furniture and have been really impressed with the quality. If you can wait they do have half price sales, if you contact them they may tell you when the next one is.

Their website is cargohomeshop.com/hom…spx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions