Dining table and chairs

Posted 16th Nov
Hi all
I am looking for white gloss rectangle dining table and 4-6 chairs for my kitchen.
However I’m not sure where to buy that would actually last ( I have two kids lol)

Could you please recommend where you got yours from ( any photos/ sites are most appreciated )
Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Have you had a look at IKEA yet?
Haircut_10016/11/2019 09:48

Have you had a look at IKEA yet?

Hi, no I haven’t but I have pax from there which cost over a £1000 and it isn’t great quality so not sure what the dining set would be like then
OP what is your budget?
If you type 'white gloss rectangle dining table and chairs' into google and click shopping it might help.
Trustpilot all company names.
Although furniture choice seems to be the only one that has individual reviews.
Edited by: "Cloeeez" 16th Nov
I would recommend Dwell , the quality is good and when they deliver it they also construct it for you and put in in situ. I’ve a gloss white oval table from Dwell and although looks really good it has marked where I’ve used glass place mats and dropped a couple of things on it. There’s also a couple of light stains on it from something like ketchup or sweet’n’sour sauce. If you do buy one I would recommend always using a table cloth especially with children around.
Toptrumpet17/11/2019 14:25

I would recommend Dwell , the quality is good and when they deliver it …I would recommend Dwell , the quality is good and when they deliver it they also construct it for you and put in in situ. I’ve a gloss white oval table from Dwell and although looks really good it has marked where I’ve used glass place mats and dropped a couple of things on it. There’s also a couple of light stains on it from something like ketchup or sweet’n’sour sauce. If you do buy one I would recommend always using a table cloth especially with children around.

I’ll have a look thank you for recommendation
andrushka17/11/2019 23:16

I’ll have a look thank you for recommendation

The table is lovely but the chairs 😫
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants