Expired

dinner suit hire

Found 6th Nov 2008
am in leeds and will need a dinner suit for x mas party anyone know where i can hire one cheap please

1. Ask
  2. Suit
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Suit
8 Comments

Burton do it for £50ish that's about the cheapest hire
Matalan sell them for about £40 I think and Asda (if you're desperate) sell them for £30 I think.
Aternatively if you know your size, there are usually a few on ebay from people who have worn once and are selling.

Hope it helps.

Do you have a moss bros nearby? They do them there.
moss.co.uk/pws…re/

if you go for this, let me know 1st cosi got a code to get u another 15% off

My partner and my brother purchased one of the M&S 49 pound suits a few weeks ago for a do that we were all going to. They looked great and you've always got one in the wardrobe then if another do comes up in the future.

Banned

i have a full english suit here, few coffee stains, some bean sweat & and some bacon streak pinstripes... looking for 4 quid delivered to your table.

i got one from Matalan and it looked perfectly reasonable - IIRC my g/f thought i looked rather dashing in it ;-)

Buy the M&S one for £49.50. Three friend used for James Bond Quantum of Solace premier - looked good
MM

Asda have theres for £35.00 the jacket & trousers, shirt with dickie bow also available. Seen this available on another forum - it was give thumbs up.
I have not seen these though - but the ones my sons hired for their prom night, would go up quite quickly if put near a naked flame lol! and they cost alot more that £35 each to hire!
Post a comment
@
    Text