Groups

Dinner time- yum

What is everyone having or what have you had for dinner??

I'm having cheesy chips with beans and mayo......yummy (can't be bothered doing any more than that lol)

Just curious (and nosey)

Lynds xx

149 Comments

im having chips n beans. yummy:thumbsup:

i have had fillet steak , fried onions and mushrooms on a cob.
    it was beautiful lol

Original Poster

mr miagi;3083055

im having chips n beans. yummy:thumbsup:

snap. put cheese on your chips.... it's much nicer :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dinky.ben;3083058

i have had fillet steak , fried onions and mushrooms on a cob.it was … i have had fillet steak , fried onions and mushrooms on a cob.it was beautiful lol

omg

lyndsbowes;3083065

snap. put cheese on your chips.... it's much nicer :thumbsup:

dont like cheese:oops:

Chinese Chicken Curry with Prawn Crackers and Yellow Rice ( At Work )

Heinz Tomato soup With Worcester Sauce & pepper, and Toast ,Yummy

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3083068

coffee and toast!

awww why nothing more?

Original Poster

grimm6;3083071

Chinese Chicken Curry with Prawn Crackers and Yellow Rice ( At Work )

adp;3083076

Heinz Tomato soup With Worcester Sauce & pepper, and Toast ,Yummy

yummy- wish i'd made a bit more of an effort now :oops:

boring sarneys at work

I am having, you aint gonna believe this......
    roast rib of beef, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots, brussel sprouts, cavalo nero and home made yorkshire puddings

All cooked by my other half cos its me birfday :-D

Makes this grey rainy day a pleasure

Big thank you to my uva arf :friends:

Original Poster

LaoTzu;3083095

I am having, you aint gonna believe this......roast rib of beef, roast … I am having, you aint gonna believe this......roast rib of beef, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots, brussel sprouts, cavalo nero and home made yorkshire puddingsAll cooked by my other half cos its me birfday :-DMakes this grey rainy day a pleasure :)Big thank you to my uva arf :friends:

awwwww [SIZE="5"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/SIZE] enjoy your dinner- sounds delicious

LaoTzu;3083095

I am having, you aint gonna believe this......roast rib of beef, roast … I am having, you aint gonna believe this......roast rib of beef, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots, brussel sprouts, cavalo nero and home made yorkshire puddingsAll cooked by my other half cos its me birfday :-DMakes this grey rainy day a pleasure :)Big thank you to my uva arf :friends:

yum

lyndsbowes;3083090

yummy- wish i'd made a bit more of an effort now :oops:

yea beans n chips sounds sad now. still nice though:oops:

happy birthday laotzu

Original Poster

willber;3083094

boring sarneys at work

whats on them?

LaoTzu;3083095

nice happy bday:gift:

Original Poster

mr miagi;3083108

yea beans n chips sounds sad now:oops:

lmao- will still enjoy though :thumbsup:

happy birthday laotzu:thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3083109

Been busy, it's late brekky, never fear i shall make up for it tonight!

naughty you, should never miss your brekkie (though it's rare I have brekkie too :oops:)

lyndsbowes;3083112

whats on them?

chicken and dairylea

LaoTzu;3083095

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! :gift: :gift:

pork pie with loads of tomato sauce for me :thumbsup:

Ive just had a lazy, high calorific dinner. I had boiled eggs, cheezy beans and 4 mini sausages. Yum!!

Original Poster

willber;3083137

chicken and dairylea

lovely :thumbsup:

thought everyone would be avn chicken from that other thread:w00t:

Original Poster

TamaraKnight;3083168

Ive just had a lazy, high calorific dinner. I had boiled eggs, cheezy … Ive just had a lazy, high calorific dinner. I had boiled eggs, cheezy beans and 4 mini sausages. Yum!!

yummy sounds like a mini tea party lol :thumbsup:

Original Poster

suze;3083163

pork pie with loads of tomato sauce for me :thumbsup:

you have to cake it in sauce..mmmmmmmmmm

LaoTzu;3083095

:-D Happy Birthday :-D

LaoTzu;3083095

you lucky [email protected] - birthday and a cooked meal:-D

http://i37.tinypic.com/n6fjnt.jpg

LaoTzu;3083095

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred]Please can I come over to stay at your house on my birthday ?[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=7][COLOR=darkred]BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned

3/4 fags and a cup of 15p Coffee from the machine...

DELICIOUS

Happy Birthday Lao!

LaoTzu;3083095

Aww, Happy Birthday hun x

For lunch today I intend to have a salad but will most likely have cheese on toast if my intentions are wrong! (again!) naughty naughty snowtiger .... :oops:

lyndsbowes;3083192

you have to cake it in sauce..mmmmmmmmmm

Agreed :thumbsup:

A bowl of shreddies for me :thumbsup:

snowtiger;3083222

For lunch today I intend to have a salad but will most likely have cheese … For lunch today I intend to have a salad but will most likely have cheese on toast if my intentions are wrong! (again!) naughty naughty snowtiger .... :oops:

enjoy your cheese on toast - with a bit of worcester sauce :thumbsup:

mines 10 fags and a sugary coffee - im on a health kick - usually 20 fags:-D

Banned

LaoTzu;3083095

Happy birthday :thumbsup:

Banned

I think, i might have bacon on toast.

Mmmmmmmmmmm!

these chips n beans are lovely:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33