Expired

Dinner/Evening Formal Suit

Found 7th Jan 2011
Looking for a suit for cruise formal dinner night. Was going to hire as I'll probably only wear once, but with the sales on, if anyone knows of any outstanding offers?
Cheers.

1. Ask
  2. Suit
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Suit
8 Comments

tesco had a load of tuxedos in the sale when i was in there the other day

Original Poster

lotifer

tesco had a load of tuxedos in the sale when i was in there the other day

Thanks.

I bought a tuxedo for my son's prom this year for £20 in asda £15 for jacket and £5 for trousers.They also had them online but not sure if still available.

Banned

Georgeio Asdamani

Got one for a tenner last year, and saw them reduced again this year

I was in Asda and noticed they had a suits for £35 with a free shirt and tie. Not sure what the quality would be like but you cant knock the price.

Theres a few on the Asda site. It wont let me post a link for some reason.

Edited by: "leecroot" 7th Jan 2011

Original Poster

Mumofth3Obeast

I bought a tuxedo for my son's prom this year for £20 in asda £15 for j … I bought a tuxedo for my son's prom this year for £20 in asda £15 for jacket and £5 for trousers.They also had them online but not sure if still available.

leecroot

I was in Asda and noticed they had a suits for £35 with a free shirt and … I was in Asda and noticed they had a suits for £35 with a free shirt and tie. Not sure what the quality would be like but you cant knock the price.Theres a few on the Asda site. It wont let me post a link for some reason.

Yeah, thanks. my missus saw some in our local Asda today but they didn't have my size.
Thanks again.

dimebars

Georgeio AsdamaniGot one for a tenner last year, and saw them reduced … Georgeio AsdamaniGot one for a tenner last year, and saw them reduced again this year

You Berk. I was Googling Georgeio Asdamani and wondering why nothing was coming up.

I saw tuxedo's in Asda too, jacket was half price at £12.50, wasn't looking properly so I don't know about the other bits. H&M and tesco usually do reasonable ones too.

Original Poster

chas76

I saw tuxedo's in Asda too, jacket was half price at £12.50, wasn't … I saw tuxedo's in Asda too, jacket was half price at £12.50, wasn't looking properly so I don't know about the other bits. H&M and tesco usually do reasonable ones too.

Thanks. Gonna try a nearby Home Living, see if they have my size there.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407256
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7901480
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2848
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2027

See more discussions