Groups

Direct Flights Manchester - Las Vegas May 2010

Does anyone know if there are direct flights from Manchester to Las Vegas and on what day they fly. I am looking at travelling in May 2010.
    Can anyone reccommend sites for cheap flights (direct) and hotel deals.
    Rep will be added for good advice.
    Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

Yes. If you check [url]www.skyscanner.net[/url] you will find details + best prices :thumbsup:

I don't think you can go direct to vegas from uk, I think most flights go via New York but I'm not 100% sure. Try [url]www.travelrepublic.co.uk[/url] you can book flights and hotel through them. They are very reasonable the hotels are usually very cheap. I've just been with this company and my parents have been with them twice and we both had no problems at all.

michellerfc;6275022

I don't think you can go direct to vegas from uk, I think most flights go … I don't think you can go direct to vegas from uk, I think most flights go via New York but I'm not 100% sure. Try [url]www.travelrepublic.co.uk[/url] you can book flights and hotel through them. They are very reasonable the hotels are usually very cheap. I've just been with this company and my parents have been with them twice and we both had no problems at all.

Yes you can go direct from Manchester - no probs.

Original Poster

darren9030;6275042

Yes you can go direct from Manchester - no probs.

Do you know what day the directs flights are?

Original Poster

Thansk for all the advice/links.
    Rep +1 for all.

[url]www.kayak.co.uk[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?66
      2. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38
      3. iPhone x53
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?914