Groups

Direct-golf.co.uk >>> Members Scheme >>> Legit or too good to be true????

I wanna buy some stuff of this website and it says under the clubs i want that there is a "Members Price" and it gives a price about £80 cheaper. Now to register to be a member you just enter your details as you would in a normal site.

This seems to good to be true and i cant find any where on the site saying you have to pay a monthy fee like certain other sites did.

Any ideas or is it really this good....

Many Thanks in advance, rep will be left to any helpful comments as i really want these clubs!

4 Comments

Original Poster

cuzzy;5129884

Looks genuine to me. … Looks genuine to me. :thumbsup:http://www.direct-golf.co.uk/members/member_terms.asp

Yeah thats the page i found but still a bit weary....

I've used them before and they are legit. They also have special deals for the RBS staff.

It is legit, i think they do it to make you seem like you are having a big discount, and they are slightly overpriced anyway, but a really good site
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …272942
      2. word association Game72944190
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1719

See more discussions