Direct line You and a mate could get free stuff

3 replies
Found 11th Mar 2009
Was unsure where to post this...so i posted it under freebies because you can get free stuff ... Plus they are really cheap shame no quidco thought :0(

(Please note hotdeal guys I do not benefit from this as you have to input your details and your mates...so please do not kick me off cheers : 0)

Direct line recommend a Friend if you add your details plus your mates details and your mate take's out a policy with direct line they will give you and your mate a free gift - you will get an email with a code....

If you? recommended a friend to Direct Line, and they have signed up to become a customer, then we will give both of you a gift.

All you have to do is enter your friend?details along with your own on this web site; we? check your details and send you both a special link that will let you choose one of the fantastic rewards.

It?a simple as that.

directlinerewards.com/off…php

FREE Marks

2 Comments

The £20 M&S voucher and the coffee maker looks good. Anyone not with directline want to be my friend?

i just took out direct line insurance few days back!!!!! would we still be able to qualify for the freebies?!?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…23
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!79
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions