Dirty burger suggestions

Found 18th Mar 2011
Really fancy a dirty burger for tea. What's the best topping?

I love the ones from ok diner, anybody work there and can reveal the secret? Unless It's man Goo then I'm not interested...

18 Comments

Supermod

I have just polished off two 1/2 pounders. I now feel sick.

1/2 pounder
4 onion rings (in each)
Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce
Thick cut smoked bacon (two slices in each)

Donner.

Get one burger... Roll it around in some dirt and there you have it. One dirty burger!
Edited by: "krazie2004" 18th Mar 2011

Have you ever tried a furburger!?

Supermod

farhadmaster

Donner.

Grim.

Original Poster

I think Bacon, onion ring, cheese and BBQ sauce. Egg and mushrooms too much on that?

Putting man goo on your burger sounds very dodgy to me. Personally id give that one a miss lol ;-)

Supermod

sancho1983

I think Bacon, onion ring, cheese and BBQ sauce. Egg and mushrooms too … I think Bacon, onion ring, cheese and BBQ sauce. Egg and mushrooms too much on that?

No way! I would have gone for an egg but I forgot.

magicjay1986

No way! I would have gone for an egg but I forgot.

Sounds awesome. When I finally stop doing this stupid weightwatchers thing then that could well be my first unhealthy meal

Supermod

stewby

Sounds awesome. When I finally stop doing this stupid weightwatchers … Sounds awesome. When I finally stop doing this stupid weightwatchers thing then that could well be my first unhealthy meal

Incentive right there then!

Cant go wrong with fried onions and a bit of tommy k

fried onions, grilled chorizo and melted smoked cheese, with a jalapeno relish(or burger relish) as the sauce...best burger ever.

Better ask Philadelphia Collins...

You got to go Irish, a good sausage egg soda with brown sauce and onions, ohhhhhhhhhhh My local chuck wagon done a GB burger (Greedy ...) Cheeseburger with sausage in it and patato bread lol

theres a shop called Mahmod or sommat.

They sell the 'BIG APE' burger.

You get 5 chesseburgers in a bun lol.

Have you got the APPEtite....lolzaz

magicjay1986

I have just polished off two 1/2 pounders. I now feel sick. 1/2 pounder4 … I have just polished off two 1/2 pounders. I now feel sick. 1/2 pounder4 onion rings (in each)Jack Daniels BBQ SauceThick cut smoked bacon (two slices in each)

To the hospital!

Original Poster

Went for Chicken and chips in the end.

Planning on making a healthy/dirty burger tomorrow instead.

Maybe guacamole?

magicjay1986

I have just polished off two 1/2 pounders. I now feel sick. 1/2 pounder4 … I have just polished off two 1/2 pounders. I now feel sick. 1/2 pounder4 onion rings (in each)Jack Daniels BBQ SauceThick cut smoked bacon (two slices in each)

Do you deliver??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for Xbox one28
    2. Amazon - No more easy returns?68
    3. Shaving Cream Recommendations46
    4. Dell 1250c Printing faint11

See more discussions