Groups

Dirty cow does mega turd in my office.

This smartly dressed young girl cam into my office today, asked a few questions and then asked to use the toilet. When she came out I noticed she hadnt flushed or washed her hands and she said thanks and left. Because she hadnt flushed I went to the toilet to see what she had been up to and down the bog was the longest, fattest turd I have ever seen. It was like a miniature daschund. The weirdest thing was that there was no loo roll down the bog I think she might have wiped her bum and took everything away with her. The worst thing was I had to get rid of it cos I didnt want my boss to think I had done it.
    I am still in shock how could anyone let alone a woman do that? I am also starting to think I am cursed when it comes to people liking to do fat stinky turds wherever I work dont ask!

49 Comments

wow u serious...thats well nasty

Banned

how do you notice that a woman hasnt flushed the loo?

You should have photographed it and sent it to ratemypoo

?????????????????

or maybe someone else did it and she was like YUCK so legged it. sounds more plausible

Banned

im stil lmao @ the title. not got round to readin the rest

BRB

Original Poster

H_K;4831713

how do you notice that a woman hasnt flushed the loo?You should have … how do you notice that a woman hasnt flushed the loo?You should have photographed it and sent it to ratemypoo

I noticed cos i sit about 5 yards away from the loo

H_K;4831713

how do you notice that a woman hasnt flushed the loo?You should have … how do you notice that a woman hasnt flushed the loo?You should have photographed it and sent it to ratemypoo

lol....pmsl.....:-D

Why would you check the toilet for a turd?
    If she had just took a dump, surely it smelt?

What the deuce!

lol ....REPPED!

thesaint;4831732

maybe thats why his office is so close to loo.....cos hes the crap-checker

lucky for you she wasn't on the the blob as well......

Original Poster

magicbeans;4831715

or maybe someone else did it and she was like YUCK so legged it. sounds … or maybe someone else did it and she was like YUCK so legged it. sounds more plausible

no cos i had mopped the floor about half an hour before and poured the dirty water down the loo and my boss was out and I was the only other person in today.

Banned

thesaint;4831732

Feelin Peckish

seriously women dont go toilet just to relieve themselves...maybe she had to adjust her skirt or something.... doesnt sound like it was her.

ur office is not the toilet is it ?

Tash1978;4831748

no cos i had mopped the floor about half an hour before and poured the … no cos i had mopped the floor about half an hour before and poured the dirty water down the loo and my boss was out and I was the only other person in today.

ohh.....so no other reasons...hmmm..... thats odd!

Original Poster

thesaint;4831732

Why would you check the toilet for a turd?If she had just took a dump, … Why would you check the toilet for a turd?If she had just took a dump, surely it smelt?What the deuce!

because somebody used the loo in another place i worked and smeared their peanutty turd all around the bowl so now i'm a bit paranoid.

Wow. There's a toilet in your office?

Banned

awww magicbeans I love your faith in humanity! its mega cute lol. I know what you mean maybe she wanted to powder her nose!

thesaint;4831732

Why would you check the toilet for a turd?If she had just took a dump, … Why would you check the toilet for a turd?If she had just took a dump, surely it smelt?What the deuce!

?????????????????????
    A woman's poo doesn't smell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless it's Fosters!

Tash1978;4831766

because somebody used the loo in another place i worked and smeared their … because somebody used the loo in another place i worked and smeared their peanutty turd all around the bowl so now i'm a bit paranoid.

The op is obsessed with poo:?

http://www.cleanmpg.com/photos/data/501/cat_toilet.jpg

Banned

This thread has been flagged appropriately.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n137/codemonkey75/monkeyshines/bs_flag.gif

Tash1978;4831766

because somebody used the loo in another place i worked and smeared their … because somebody used the loo in another place i worked and smeared their peanutty turd all around the bowl so now i'm a bit paranoid.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww! nasty! so glad son has peanut allergy and i wont be bringing peanut butter in house again!!

H_K;4831785

awww magicbeans I love your faith in humanity! its mega cute lol. I know … awww magicbeans I love your faith in humanity! its mega cute lol. I know what you mean maybe she wanted to powder her nose!

haha..... im always the idiot on the other end who gets caught in awkard situations so like to think of all plausible reasons for why she would have crapped and legged it

bargainbetty;4831787

?????????????????????A woman's poo doesn't smell … ?????????????????????A woman's poo doesn't smell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!unless it's Fosters!

From the opening post:

people liking to do [COLOR="Red"]fat stinky turds[/COLOR] wherever I work

Tash1978;4831766

Do these turds appear after you have a short blackout? You seem to be the common denominator. :thinking:

seriously i cannot do a number 2 outside my house...its wrong

Well that's women for you.

Turn up when they feel like, dump on you without thought for anyone else & just stroll off with dirty paws.

sheesh. typical.

Original Poster

thesaint;4831830

From the opening post:Do these turds appear after you have a short … From the opening post:Do these turds appear after you have a short blackout? You seem to be the common denominator. :thinking:

LOL, yes it's me, I'm the phantom pooper.

karaokecolin;4831849

Well that's women for you.Turn up when they feel like, dump on you … Well that's women for you.Turn up when they feel like, dump on you without thought for anyone else & just stroll off with dirty paws.sheesh. typical.

LOL!

karaokecolin, I have left a present under your nose ...................

Banned

OMG

AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Repped :lol:

http://www.skippy.net/images/roflcopter.gif

I used to work on a campsite doing a bit of cleaning many years ago.

believe me, the 'ladies' loos always took longer to clean than the geezers'.

Why on a Saturday night am I typing about women's toilets.?

I need a life.

Original Poster

karaokecolin;4831913

I used to work on a campsite doing a bit of cleaning many years … I used to work on a campsite doing a bit of cleaning many years ago.believe me, the 'ladies' loos always took longer to clean than the geezers'.Why on a Saturday night am I typing about women's toilets.?I need a life.

OMG yes I went camping and there was a turd on the floor of the ladies. Actually, now I think about it I have so many gross turd stories I think I attract dirty turders.

grex9101;4831743

lucky for you she wasn't on the the blob as well......

SERIOUSLEY I DIED WHEN I SAW THAT, REP

have a crocheted poo for your troubles, wait...whut?

http://thebigpoop.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/amigurumi-crochet-poop-02.jpg

Banned

ODB_69;4831900

OMGAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHARepped :lol:

LMFAO THAT PIC!!!!

AugQX;4831980

have a crocheted poo for your troubles, wait...whut?

How did you get a picture of my poo???????????

starsparkle2311;4832003

dauphinois potatoes

A bit specific innit??:w00t:

a man once delivered a bed to my house, and asked to use the toilet, needless to say it was a ten kiloton bumsplosion, we didn't have to pay any extra tho': which was nice

lmfao. That is a great story. Repped for the pure entertainment you have just gave me reading it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1733
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions