Found 7th Jun 2009
I was taken out last night to see Dirty Dancing in London at the theatre.......It was fantastic.............just thought I'd tell u all lol

It's well worth going to see for any film fans....woo hoo

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

Oh I'm jealous:x I dont "do" theatre but if I did then that would be the one i would want to see... My all time Fav film :thumbsup:

I went a while ago but found the seats very uncomfortable, had sore bum cheeks after, great show though

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;5424619

Oh I'm jealous:x I dont "do" theatre but if I did then that would be the … Oh I'm jealous:x I dont "do" theatre but if I did then that would be the one i would want to see... My all time Fav film :thumbsup:

Haha me too, I've dug out the DVD to watch it again tonight:-D

skusey;5424651

I went a while ago but found the seats very uncomfortable, had sore bum … I went a while ago but found the seats very uncomfortable, had sore bum cheeks after, great show though

Yh, it's a long show too so did get a bit achey, but soooooooo worth it:-D

hannah19790;5424680

Haha me too, I've dug out the DVD to watch it again tonight:-DYh, it's a … Haha me too, I've dug out the DVD to watch it again tonight:-DYh, it's a long show too so did get a bit itchy, but soooooooo worth it:-D

I take it the tablets aren't working then --- don't come round here then ..:whistling:

Banned

ive never been to a theatre but would one day like to go, glad you had a nice time x

Original Poster

GoDutchGo;5426319

I take it the tablets aren't working then --- don't come round here then … I take it the tablets aren't working then --- don't come round here then ..:whistling:

That's how I got it in the 1st place.......and u can have ur cream back, it don't help

sassie;5426330

ive never been to a theatre but would one day like to go, glad you had a … ive never been to a theatre but would one day like to go, glad you had a nice time x

Sass it was well worth it.....don't even matter wot u watch really, it's just the experience of it all:thumbsup:

skusey;5424651

I went a while ago but found the seats very uncomfortable, … I went a while ago but found the seats very uncomfortable, [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]had sore bum cheeks after[/COLOR][/SIZE], great show though

That's the problem with 'man-love.':whistling:

Oooo. Brilliant Hannah,would love to see that. I`m living in hope of doing one of those theatre deals to london to see the jersey boys.:-D

Original Poster

rosie2008;5433211

Oooo. Brilliant Hannah,would love to see that. I`m living in hope of … Oooo. Brilliant Hannah,would love to see that. I`m living in hope of doing one of those theatre deals to london to see the jersey boys.:-D

Ooh not heard of that one........but have defo got the bug now and wanna go again..........NOW!! lol :lol:

hannah19790;5433567

Ooh not heard of that one........but have defo got the bug now and wanna … Ooh not heard of that one........but have defo got the bug now and wanna go again..........NOW!! lol :lol:

lol i know once you go to one you wanna see them all.:-D

youtube.com/wat…k0Y

lol

Original Poster

rosie2008;5433591

lol i know once you go to one you wanna see them … lol i know once you go to one you wanna see them all.:-Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6XYD8Trk0Ylol

lol yh, seen a few b4 but forgot about the buzz u get from it:-D

How old are uRosie ? lol...............actually, they sound fab,brb just checking for tickets :lol:

hannah19790;5433833

lol yh, seen a few b4 but forgot about the buzz u get from it:-DHow old … lol yh, seen a few b4 but forgot about the buzz u get from it:-DHow old are uRosie ? lol...............actually, they sound fab,brb just checking for tickets :lol:

lol sorry babe. I went to the vet and then lost the thread....... Well..........................I could be in the running for the oldest HUKDER:w00t:

rosie2008;5436686

lol sorry babe. I went to the vet and then lost the thread....... … lol sorry babe. I went to the vet and then lost the thread....... Well..........................I could be in the running for the oldest HUKDER:w00t:

Dont believe it Hannah, she talking out of her :whistling:

frollickingfrill;5437101

:w00t: wish that were true frilly:oops::p

I went to see it last year and has to be the best show ive seen at the theatre and ive been to see a few! I would deffo go again!

rosie2008;5437129

:w00t: wish that were true frilly:oops::p

oh but it is, nudge nudge wink wink:whistling:

I could do with some dirty not to bothered about the dancing Though:whistling:

Original Poster

rosie2008;5436686

lol sorry babe. I went to the vet and then lost the thread....... … lol sorry babe. I went to the vet and then lost the thread....... Well..........................I could be in the running for the oldest HUKDER

frollickingfrill;5437101

lol.......I don't believe it for a minute:-D

loobie;5437174

I went to see it last year and has to be the best show ive seen at the … I went to see it last year and has to be the best show ive seen at the theatre and ive been to see a few! I would deffo go again!

I've seen a few, grease, beauty and the beast etc... and they were my faves until sat. ur right defo the best:thumbsup:

renown;5438532

I could do with some dirty not to bothered about the dancing … I could do with some dirty not to bothered about the dancing Though:whistling:

lol, u an'all:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?33
    2. BBC4 Vietnam War43
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions