dirty dancing

Has anybody been to see this at the theatre? im going tomorrow and SOOOOOOOOOO excited love the film and the reviews seem great

14 Comments

I have never watched the film, ever! So I'm hardly going to want to go and see this. But I hope you enjoy it.

Original Poster

lol ur def missing out!!! but thank u neway!

God i love the film,

I haven't been to see it but I'm sure your gonna love it!!

Original Poster

i love the music aswell always listen to the cd

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner"

sighs I just adored Patrick Swayze

Sorry I may have given you the impression that I have just never seen the picture, I actually have avoided it on purpose. My idea of hell would be watching this and to see it live on a stage another level of hell.

Still it's a chick flic so again I hope you have a great time.

Original Poster

lol my df is exactly the same, the amount of times ive tried to bribe him into watching it but god i love it and like u say thats all that matters!!!

Beckyboo! Thats the bit I think of when I think of that fantastic film. It is one of my all time favourites. I just lloooovvvvee it so much. When they are in the water practising and when he is stroking down her side and she starts to giggle.....ooohhhh makes me tingle
http://www.tonblog.fr/images/.20052821749.dirty_dancing.jpg

guys - buy this film.

Next time you have a girl round you'll thank me.

Original Poster

god def, like i said ive tried many a think to persuade my fiance to watch this film with me but hey we wont go into that, hense why im going with my mum!

OOHHH the video!!!!!!! Yes!!!!! God, I want my husband to come home from work!!!!!!

yummymummy1987

god def, like i said ive tried many a think to persuade my fiance to … god def, like i said ive tried many a think to persuade my fiance to watch this film with me but hey we wont go into that, hense why im going with my mum!

A girls night out, eh

Original Poster

im paranoid bout coming back on train at nite tho so we trying to get a resonable priced hotel.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions