Groups

Dirty Dancing is on Five...

...just letting you know!

18 Comments

started at 9 !

“I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my w … “I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you.”

My all time favourite scene from this AMAZING movie

i love this film!

My favourite scene on now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS BIT!!

p.s am miming away to all the words lol

aaawwwww this is the best part I LOVE THIS SCENE!

aw wish i had a Patrick Swayze !!!

Linzilou81

aw wish i had a Patrick Swayze !!!

me too!!! I am soooooooooooooo glued to this yet saw it millions of times...........omg he is so sexy aint he!!!

I read his autobiography and its fantastic ............but sad too

He is extremley gorgeous!!! I'm the same got it on blu-ray, but still youv gotta watch it when it comes on tv!

lol @ the Pijanga (know I have spelled it wrong!!)

sad bit coming up.........................:(

Here is the BEST BIT.................aww come on who else is watching!!!!!

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER...............coming up

Original Poster

My Mum loved this film..me ,my daughter (20) and her used to drool over Patrick Swayze and his yummy body! We each had the film but whenever it came on telly that was it. My Mum died earlier this year and I couldn't watch all of it tonight. Hungry Eyes is the best song in it! Hope you all enjoyed it You too Mother x

Well, I've had the time of my life, and i owe it all to you scabbers

Bird Bird Bird ... Bird is the Word!

http://lolanimatedgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/2yu8yu85454.gif

Banned

scabbers

My Mum loved this film..me ,my daughter (20) and her used to drool over … My Mum loved this film..me ,my daughter (20) and her used to drool over Patrick Swayze and his yummy body! We each had the film but whenever it came on telly that was it. My Mum died earlier this year and I couldn't watch all of it tonight. Hungry Eyes is the best song in it! Hope you all enjoyed it You too Mother x

Aw nice story.

I am not a big fan of the film it reminds me of when I was 13 and my 1st bf was being a pain.

Linzilou81

He is extremley gorgeous!!! I'm the same got it on blu-ray, but still … He is extremley gorgeous!!! I'm the same got it on blu-ray, but still youv gotta watch it when it comes on tv!

Thats the weird thing - I would imagine most of us girls have this movie at home - but when we see its coming on tv, everthing is cancelled, kids put to bed early, hubbies sent out with the dog X) as we are all set for a night of Dirty Dancing

So enjoyed it tonight!

Original Poster

r4ge

Well, I've had the time of my life, and i owe it all to you scabbers

Ha ha!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay22
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1015
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions