Groups

Dirty Dancing-The show

Has anybody seen dirty dancing the show and if so is it worth going to

8 Comments

Oh I have seen it EIGHT TIMES now!!!!!!!!! Its amazing!!

One tip - dont get front row seats as we did the first time - and couldnt see lots of the stage as far too close.

Fantastic show and us girls loved it! We are all going back lol in March!
    Edited by: "bossyboots" 31st Oct 2010

The part where Johnny comes in at the end - well he actually comes through the audience - and when he walks over to her parents and said that iconic line "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" the whole audience just erupted!!!! Its BRILLIANT!

promo video for the show

We always stay in the Strand Palace hotel when we go see this as its a two minute walk to the theatre - bang in the middle of theatreland

Edited by: "bossyboots" 31st Oct 2010

yes yes yes yes yes yes and more yes fab show i loved it, have added songs and bits into it that are not in the film but wow i loved it

bossyboots i was sitting right by the door he walked in through, i nearly wet myself lol

keli

bossyboots i was sitting right by the door he walked in through, i nearly … bossyboots i was sitting right by the door he walked in through, i nearly wet myself lol

Really!! Well can you beat this - when we were in front row some of Johnny's sweat dripped all over me X)

Isnt it just a fab show - we are always surprised how many men are there though! No way would my husband come - in fact none of my friends hubbies would! We cant wait to go again!

Go! It's great....my 20 year old daughter started crying the moment the music started! If you love the film then you'll love show!

scabbers

Go! It's great....my 20 year old daughter started crying the moment the … Go! It's great....my 20 year old daughter started crying the moment the music started! If you love the film then you'll love show!

The minute the lights went down and those first beats of the music to Be My Baby started we were all the same! The dancing is incredible and the actress who plays Penny is totally amazing - they all are.

Original Poster

Brill just booked it,its in manchester next yr,thanks for the feedback
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?35
      2. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…22
      3. Using delete and back keys on updated Hotukdeals website.22
      4. Photobook for up to 400 photos?23

See more discussions