....Dirty, filthy, scum of the earth cowardly terrorists....

Supermod
There is so much more I could say....

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

19 Comments

its the ordinary people who miss out - shame

'' There is so much more I could say....''
dont mj -we know what you mean

Banned

i know, i was watching sky sports news about it most of the night... pretty savage

Saw this on the news at about 5am this morning. Not good. :-(

Sad day for cricket.........especially in Pakistan as no-one will play there now.

Why on earth attack a cricket team.

Original Poster Supermod

cherishu2;4535919

Its their way of raising awareness. Cricket is huge on the sub Continent so this would have the same impact in our country if someone were to attack, say, our national football team. Its cowardly.

Banned

cherishu2;4535919

they have there reasons im sure. Idiotic reasons mind you

in pakistan military leaders & their families in bloody killing
the border police shot them down apparently because of pay issues?
"The action by rank-and-file BDR troops apparently began as a row over pay."

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

my colleague mentioned this to me yesterday

No Comment

Banned

snowtiger;4535942

No Comment

you just did... lol

Evil-minded idiots!

thats so sad

Cricketers are the equivalent to our football players - or film stars on the sub continent. That's why they were attacked - as a show of intent.

Clearly some people in certain parts of the world get off on this type of hysterical behaviour. Disgusting conduct.

Does make you wonder if you were an England player (or any other cricket player for that matter), would you want to tour places like Pakistan, India or Sri Lanka anymore?

attacking civillian targets...its disgraceful!

Original Poster Supermod

robtallica;4536324

Cricketers are the equivalent to our football players - or film stars on … Cricketers are the equivalent to our football players - or film stars on the sub continent. That's why they were attacked - as a show of intent.Clearly some people in certain parts of the world get off on this type of hysterical behaviour. Disgusting conduct.Does make you wonder if you were an England player (or any other cricket player for that matter), would you want to tour places like Pakistan, India or Sri Lanka anymore?

Quite simply, no.

robtallica;4536324

Does make you wonder if you were an England player (or any other cricket … Does make you wonder if you were an England player (or any other cricket player for that matter), would you want to tour places like Pakistan, India or Sri Lanka anymore?

I wouldn't go to those countries regardless.

DragonChris;4536879

I wouldn't go to those countries regardless.

which is what these crazy people want, no interference in their domestics. and an international stage.

Banned

Just reading from that report:

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for India's foreign ministry offered sympathy … Meanwhile, a spokesperson for India's foreign ministry offered sympathy and urged Pakistan to take "prompt, meaningful and decisive steps to dismantle the terrorist infrastructure once and for all".But a Pakistani minister, Sardar Nabil Ahmed Gabol, reportedly told private Geo TV that evidence suggested the attackers came across the border from India.He said the assault came in reaction to the Mumbai attacks, and was a "declaration of open war on Pakistan by India".

How blinkered can they be? OK relations between India and Pakistan are always poor, but if India had any nut jobs hellbent on revenge for Mombai, why would they target Sri Lanka and not Pakistan?

The Pakistan Government need to clamp down on these terrorist organisations and camps within its borders and it would certainly help if they could acknowledge at the top they have a problem. Seems a long way off.

Very sad that religion is used to kill innocent people once again.

Banned

i wonder what Pakistani minister, Sardar Nabil Ahmed Gabol has to say now?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions