Disable eBay recent searches and recommended items?

4 replies
Found 2nd Feb 2011
Anyone know how to disable the recent searches, recently viewed items and recommended items "features"?

There's an option to clear your recent history, but no way to get rid of it for good. I clear my cookies upon closing the browser so it's obviously being remembered by eBay's servers.

It's such an annoying feature as if you forget to clear your "history", anyone will see what you've been looking at - even if you haven't left your account logged in.

My gf now has an idea of what I'm getting her for her birthday as I was looking at how much her present was going for on eBay and she went on there to look something up...

/rage

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Tried inprivate browsing on IE?

...Or going 'incognito' on Chrome?

take her off the scent by searching for size 10 leather boots.

Banned

oldmanhouse

My gf now has an idea of what I'm getting her for her birthday as I was … My gf now has an idea of what I'm getting her for her birthday as I was looking at how much her present was going for on eBay and she went on there to look something up

A likely cover story
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247669
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions