Disappointed

Posted 2nd Jan

Can’t get the free hot drink offer from McDonald’s
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
I'd contact your MP and demand a face to face meeting.
They won't have anything better to do.

I once ordered a regular coke and got the diet coke instead. So I share your pain
I contacted Claims Direct, but they told me to FO
Edited by: "Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell" 2nd Jan
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell02/01/2020 21:00

I'd contact your MP and demand a face to face meeting.They won't have …I'd contact your MP and demand a face to face meeting.They won't have anything better to do.I once ordered a regular coke and got the diet coke instead. So I share you pain I contacted Claims Direct, but they told me to FO

They directed you to the Foreign Office? Wow, they really weren’t messing about!
8 Comments
You joined to say that
I'd contact your MP and demand a face to face meeting.
They won't have anything better to do.

I once ordered a regular coke and got the diet coke instead. So I share your pain
I contacted Claims Direct, but they told me to FO
Edited by: "Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell" 2nd Jan
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell02/01/2020 21:00

I'd contact your MP and demand a face to face meeting.They won't have …I'd contact your MP and demand a face to face meeting.They won't have anything better to do.I once ordered a regular coke and got the diet coke instead. So I share you pain I contacted Claims Direct, but they told me to FO

They directed you to the Foreign Office? Wow, they really weren’t messing about!
Thanks for that
Haircut_10002/01/2020 21:17

They directed you to the Foreign Office? Wow, they really weren’t messing a …They directed you to the Foreign Office? Wow, they really weren’t messing about!

Must've been illegally imported Coca Cola
Edited by: "Gollywood" 2nd Jan
Haircut_10002/01/2020 21:17

They directed you to the Foreign Office? Wow, they really weren’t messing a …They directed you to the Foreign Office? Wow, they really weren’t messing about!

It was more like the Fukushima Office
(No Mods, I'm not trying to circumcisevent the swear box, go back to sleep).
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell02/01/2020 22:36

It was more like the Fukushima Office (No Mods, I'm not trying to …It was more like the Fukushima Office (No Mods, I'm not trying to circumcisevent the swear box, go back to sleep).

Clever...
Wahey . Got my free hot drink today . I downloaded the app when first posted and was disappointed not to hv voucher for free drink , only free cheese burger . I looked today and it had appeared ! Check your apps today . Free hot drink expires 31st jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions