Groups

Disappointed by HUKD, NSFW maybe?

...that no-one has posted this amazing little baby yet!

Fantastic ground floor investment opportunity, can see this really growling on the ladies!

Waiting for the solar powered version, alfresco high jinks with a green edge?

Link in first post

30 Comments

Will this get rid of ear wax?

in open minded but that's just weird .
    Teddy's are mainly for children so not sure if could handle watching it do that

http://media2.giphy.com/media/1014RBn4HVSTK/200_s.gif

raptorcigs

...and clinkers?

This is a bad concept on all levels. The device is creepy and the PR video is awful.

stefromuk

in open minded but that's just weird .Teddy's are mainly for children so … in open minded but that's just weird .Teddy's are mainly for children so not sure if could handle watching it do that

fixed. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OXmm2j9qR1M/T93rf2xxBUI/AAAAAAAAPHA/swxfucSWHwg/s400/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

The movie Ted has a lot to answer for.

http://media1.giphy.com/media/6opFCn3ZfWnN6/giphy.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1vnl6W4tG1qfrkf9o2_500.gif

raptorcigs

fixed.

nice
    not the kind of outfits you see in build a bear lol

Original Poster

If only...

raptorcigs

raptorcigs

is that a new nickname for the knits or is it one of their multis?

hapless

If only...is that a new nickname for the knits or is it one of their … If only...is that a new nickname for the knits or is it one of their multis?

Dingleberries? X)

Original Poster

stefromuk

nice :)not the kind of outfits you see in build a bear lol

I spy a marketing tie-up in the making!
    Get the rents more involved (well, mums at least!), with their year round disposable income, as opposed to the high days and holidays spending of the usual b-a-b buyer!

Banned

raptorcigs

what ?

I'm forever seeing people walking through airports and sitting in restaurants with large adult toys visibly protruding from their handbag or briefcase! This pandemic must end!! Thank you Teddy Love!
    Edited by: "RossD89" 26th Jun 2014

shanzVIP

The movie Ted has a lot to answer for.

Why? Because he's dancing and enjoying a chocolate bar? oO It's your perverted mind that has a lot to answer for... (_;)

X)

"I challenge you to find Teddy Love in my bedroom"

Found it
    The only teddy bear to have a tongue sticking out in the history of the world ever.

danyelle

"I challenge you to find Teddy Love in my bedroom"Found itThe only teddy … "I challenge you to find Teddy Love in my bedroom"Found itThe only teddy bear to have a tongue sticking out in the history of the world ever.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41x0h%2B5FrsL._SY300_.jpghttp://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/d1kAAMXQHU1RuMnk/$(KGrHqR,!roFGTd8rkJEBRuMnkH!QQ~~60_35.JPG

/\ Probably the wrong smiley to use there. X)

biddilybah

/\ Probably the wrong smiley to use there. X)

I was going to be more specific but I know how fragile some people on here are. Tongue dildo. There.

Also I've never seen someone walking through an airport or at a restaurant with one hanging out of their bag. I dont hold out much hope for this business.

danyelle

I was going to be more specific but I know how fragile some people on … I was going to be more specific but I know how fragile some people on here are. Tongue dildo. There. Also I've never seen someone walking through an airport or at a restaurant with one hanging out of their bag. I dont hold out much hope for this business.

X) I was only joking.

To be honest, I've never seen a woman walking through a restaurant or airport with a Teddy (unless they have a child of course).

Why would a woman be taking a dildo into a restaurant anyway? oO

Edited by: "Biddy2" 26th Jun 2014

biddilybah

X) I was only joking.To be honest, I've never seen a woman walking … X) I was only joking.To be honest, I've never seen a woman walking through a restaurant or airport with a Teddy (unless they have a child of course).Why are woman taking dildos in restaurants anyway? oO

Same I would stare more if I saw a woman with a teddy.

Not sure if we are being trolled.

danyelle

Same I would stare more if I saw a woman with a teddy.Not sure if we are … Same I would stare more if I saw a woman with a teddy.Not sure if we are being trolled.

This can't be real... From the site.

"It’s also a great partner to just cuddle and fall in love with. Why settle for expensive and noisy stimulators when you can experience the warmth and luxury of Teddy Love, the bear that loves back."

Warmth of Teddy Love? oO

Sorry, if I walked in on a partner using this, I'd be freaked out. Dildos I get, but this is just far too weird.

biddilybah

Why? Because he's dancing and enjoying a chocolate bar? It's your … Why? Because he's dancing and enjoying a chocolate bar? It's your perverted mind that has a lot to answer for...

The only reason why I would have a perverted mind is because I've spent too much time with you and daffers over at JHT, don't act all innocent now

shanzVIP

The only reason why I would have a perverted mind is because I've spent … The only reason why I would have a perverted mind is because I've spent too much time with you and daffers over at JHT, don't act all innocent now

Oh, I'm not acting innocent. I am innocent. It is you who corrupted Daffers and myself with all your filthy talk about you and Chanchi and skintight leather suits. (_;)

(I think JHT might suddenly get new members now. X) )

biddilybah

Oh, I'm not acting innocent. I am innocent. It is you who corrupted … Oh, I'm not acting innocent. I am innocent. It is you who corrupted Daffers and myself with all your filthy talk about you and Chanchi and skintight leather suits. (_;)(I think JHT might suddenly get new members now. )

Now who has the perverted mind, twisting mine and Chanchi's words to make it sound like we're up to no good

shanzVIP

Now who has the perverted mind, twisting mine and Chanchi's words to make … Now who has the perverted mind, twisting mine and Chanchi's words to make it sound like we're up to no good

You are up to no good. X)

What a disturbing and disgusting product, only a weirdo would buy this.

Transformers

What a disturbing and disgusting product, only a weirdo would buy this.

So how many did you buy? X)

*runs*

biddilybah

So how many did you buy? X)*runs*

http://i.imgur.com/yCqezh5.gif

biddilybah

You are up to no good.

Now what on earth would make you say that

If you go down to the woods today.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285999
      2. What is there free to do in your town?612
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions