Disc that go bad

Found 13th Dec 2017
Look i have had Three PS2 games go bad that i bought fromCEX.

Twice times I just got a black screen and CEX clean them one worked the other did not. The one that did not work looked mint after cleaning.

I have bought many PS4 games used but have not tested them as I have no PS4

Have any of you had bad PS4 disc. I'm I taking a risk?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I think you are taking a huge risk buying all the PS4 discs.....and not having a PS4 to test them...
Original Poster
Gollywood7 m ago

I think you are taking a huge risk buying all the PS4 discs.....and not …I think you are taking a huge risk buying all the PS4 discs.....and not having a PS4 to test them...

Have you had any go bad? I never had PS1 or PS2 go bad aprt from the ones from CEX
how25 m ago

Have you had any go bad? I never had PS1 or PS2 go bad aprt from the ones …Have you had any go bad? I never had PS1 or PS2 go bad aprt from the ones from CEX

I'm planning on buying lots of PS5 discs one day but no way am I buying a PS5 console to test them.

I wonder if any of them will turn out bad
PS1 and PS2 discs are CD and DVD and have very little surface protection so are easy to damage. Bluray surface protection is pretty good and a lot more difficult to damage but still possible. As drive lasers fail they will get more picky with discs so I would start looking into that just to be safe.
You're you take risk innit when by PS4 disc
Original Poster
kester763 h, 15 m ago

PS1 and PS2 discs are CD and DVD and have very little surface protection …PS1 and PS2 discs are CD and DVD and have very little surface protection so are easy to damage. Bluray surface protection is pretty good and a lot more difficult to damage but still possible. As drive lasers fail they will get more picky with discs so I would start looking into that just to be safe.

I don't have a PS4 to test the discs, so i will only know if they work when I get my PS4 from curry's, Have to had any go bad.
Edited by: "how2" 13th Dec 2017
I had some apples go bad last week...
davewave3 h, 55 m ago

You're you take risk innit when by PS4 disc

Yeah innit
Check for scratches before paying?
What?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions