Groups
    EXPIRED

Discontinued Tiles

Hi,
    I have recently bought a house and there are some tiles broken in the kitchen, so I went to B & Q and found the display with the exact same tiles on in there. When I asked to purchase some the attendant informed me that the tiles I needed were discontinued. I was wandering if anyone has any idea where I may be able to get hold of discontinued tiles. I only need about twenty of them but the store said they had none at all left. Any help would be greatly apreciated. Thank you.

5 Comments

Get the code for the tiles and ring arround any b and q stores that are in youre area. that may be a good start for you.

Original Poster

Ok I will do that tommorrow. Thank you

what are they called?

Original Poster

Hi they are mosiac plain tiles beige number 5030659031464. Cannot find them anywhere or anything similar either on ebay or the internet, though I am still looking.

callytastic;7683197

Hi they are mosiac plain tiles beige number 5030659031464. Cannot find … Hi they are mosiac plain tiles beige number 5030659031464. Cannot find them anywhere or anything similar either on ebay or the internet, though I am still looking.

try ringing local stores? if you find any in near me, i'd happily collect and post for you- parcel2go etc charge £9 for about 30kg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72844180
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401

See more discussions