Discount and deals from Sainsbury''s Nectar card

3 replies
Found 26th Aug 2016
Hello I have a questions, How many points do I need or what can i do to receive letters with discounts because my friend every 3 or 4 monts receives letter to home with discount, for example if he spend 50 quid then he get 7.50£off. Sorry for me English I hope you know what I mean:)

3 Comments

You earn 1 nectar point for every £1 spent at Sainsbury's and 500 points are worth £2.50 but you can collect points at a number of other places.
If you have a Nectar card, register an account via the Nectar app or website where offers will appear that you can load to your card.

the same here, i get vouchers all the time, £6.00 off for £40.00 spent but now i use my card, i dont get anything. my husband stopped going to sainsburys and now after a year, he got some vouchers, join the app on your phone, you will get some offers.

Same here I stopped going to sainsburys as they stopped sending me the vouchers if they start sending me them again I shall go back but it's not worth going until I do get some :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on selling an iPhone?11
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…11
    3. Advice on a decent second-hand DSLR11
    4. arome therapy diffusers22

See more discussions