Groups

Discount at Play.com

Hi all

I used to get discount with NUS and Play.com, but I don't think you can anymore. I am buying something for £200, what is the best way to get discount at Play.

I believe there is 5% quidco, am I right in thinking this can be used with the 5% RAC promotion? Can someone please explain that to me?

Thanks

3 Comments

you get the 5% from quidco by going via the quidco site, and then you can get another 5% from entering a code at checkout (from the RAC website) :thumbsup:

(although its taken the other way round - 5% off at play.com, then quidco gives you 5% back off the discounted price)

Banned

pm'd you the RAC code... just made it now so it will work.

delete your cookies and go to quidco.com, sign in and use the play.com link to buy your things and use the voucher i sent you

Original Poster

bykergrove;5193960

pm'd you the RAC code... just made it now so it will work.delete your … pm'd you the RAC code... just made it now so it will work.delete your cookies and go to quidco.com, sign in and use the play.com link to buy your things and use the voucher i sent you

Thanks people
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions