Discount code for Argos or Currys?

Posted 16th May
Hi All,

Buying a new washing machine and have searched high and low for a code for Argos or Currys with no luck.
Does anyone know any codes? I used to get them with my old work benefits/rewards too but no longer got access.

Thank you!
Anthony
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Currys LKA10A
£30 voucher @ Vouchercodes with £299 spend
ellenw16/05/2020 12:51

Currys LKA10A £30 voucher @ Vouchercodes with £299 spend

Thanks Ellen! The one we're ordering is only £170 Thank you though, really appreciate you taking the time!
Complete Savings gives you full 10% cashback on Argos purchases and 10% once the VAT has been subtracted cashback on Currys purchases.

(Though I don't want to get dragged in to a debate about it being a subscription service because it's easy enough to claim the £15 back each month, I always do with no problem even if I've only made a measly one quid purchase on eBay on any given month)
SpeakEnglish16/05/2020 14:32

Complete Savings gives you full 10% cashback on Argos purchases and 10% …Complete Savings gives you full 10% cashback on Argos purchases and 10% once the VAT has been subtracted cashback on Currys purchases.(Though I don't want to get dragged in to a debate about it being a subscription service because it's easy enough to claim the £15 back each month, I always do with no problem even if I've only made a measly one quid purchase on eBay on any given month)

Good shout, I used them in the past. Theres no doubt that they can be a bit complex in nature but savings are good!
Anthony_Murray16/05/2020 14:39

Good shout, I used them in the past. Theres no doubt that they can be a …Good shout, I used them in the past. Theres no doubt that they can be a bit complex in nature but savings are good!

I don't think forwarding a proof of purchase to them once a month is that much of a hardship when you think of the reliable, quick and generous rate of cashback they provide, I have been a member for years now with zero complaints.
you could buy a gift card via Boom25, least then you have a chance of winning some of it back
SpeakEnglish16/05/2020 14:46

I don't think forwarding a proof of purchase to them once a month is that …I don't think forwarding a proof of purchase to them once a month is that much of a hardship when you think of the reliable, quick and generous rate of cashback they provide, I have been a member for years now with zero complaints.

I'm actually looking at the Argos eGiftcard (20% off) that's a cracking deal. Have you ordered any of them before? Do they come immediately?

Thanks!
Anthony_Murray16/05/2020 16:04

I'm actually looking at the Argos eGiftcard (20% off) that's a cracking …I'm actually looking at the Argos eGiftcard (20% off) that's a cracking deal. Have you ordered any of them before? Do they come immediately?Thanks!

Yeah I have but ironically enough this month's cards have gone AWOL for the first time ever, we order two £100 One4all cards every month as both me and the missus are members, but be fair to to Complete Savings they asked us to wait 7 working days which we did and they re-issued some replacements yesterday so hopefully get them by Tuesday.
SpeakEnglish16/05/2020 16:32

Yeah I have but ironically enough this month's cards have gone AWOL for …Yeah I have but ironically enough this month's cards have gone AWOL for the first time ever, we order two £100 One4all cards every month as both me and the missus are members, but be fair to to Complete Savings they asked us to wait 7 working days which we did and they re-issued some replacements yesterday so hopefully get them by Tuesday.

Were these e-gift cards or physical ones? Thank you again - appreciate it!
Anthony_Murray16/05/2020 16:33

I was planning on getting an e-gift card if it comes pretty much immediately and we can use it straight away.
Anthony_Murray16/05/2020 16:33

Physical ones of course, they come out from an outfit in Rotherham via Royal Mail and never let us down till last week but then again we've also had a crate of craft beer go astray with Hermes in the last few days too so there's definitely a feeling of the Wild West with deliveries disappearing at the moment
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions