Groups

Discount code for Vodafone SIM only.

Hi all,

Looking to take out a SIM only deal with Vodafone through quidco.

Is it still possible to retrospectively add a discount code? And if so, does anyone have a code they would kindly share with me?

Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

Google Vodafone vea. Of you know anyone who works for a major bank or financial services company you can get 30% sim only discount

if u cant use the vea as mentioned above phone them up and tell them you have changed your mind as you have seen a better deal (within your 14 days obviously) and their retentions dept will give u the 30% to hang on to it

Original Poster

rollmesome

Google Vodafone vea. Of you know anyone who works for a major bank or … Google Vodafone vea. Of you know anyone who works for a major bank or financial services company you can get 30% sim only discount

Was hoping someone on here could supply a code

Original Poster

jonnybravo99

if u cant use the vea as mentioned above phone them up and tell them you … if u cant use the vea as mentioned above phone them up and tell them you have changed your mind as you have seen a better deal (within your 14 days obviously) and their retentions dept will give u the 30% to hang on to it

This is a great shout. Cheers.

If that doesn't work, pm me and will sort vea.

Hi @thegazman

Thanks for your post here.

We would not advise that a discount code can be applied retrospectively. Also, if you are expecting to earn cashback on your purchase, do remember that any codes used that are not listed on the retailer's Quidco page will result in the cashback being declined. Any amendments to the order once placed will also incur a decline in the cashback.

I hope this helps, happy hunting!

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Quidco Company Representative
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return11
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?78
      3. Looking for an iPhone deal22
      4. No claims discount proof - Help needed77