Discount code or student discount for buying expensive gaming laptop?

Found 22nd Jul
hi I'm want to buy a gaming laptop around £1k and I was wondering which gaming laptop company offer 10-20 % discount codes or student discount? I have tried box.co.uk and ao. but can't find any discounts
Community Updates
7 Comments
So you want to know which companies, in a highly competitive market, are making margins of 30%+ and are therefor willing to offer 20% discounts?

That would be none of them.
mas994 h, 27 m ago

So you want to know which companies, in a highly competitive market, are …So you want to know which companies, in a highly competitive market, are making margins of 30%+ and are therefor willing to offer 20% discounts?That would be none of them.

Not even student discounts?
If you're a student then check UNiDAYS.
Sophia19937 h, 19 m ago

Not even student discounts?

How much profit do you think there is in a £1K gaming laptop?
The only reason you get big education discounts on apple kit is because the prices are so high anyway.
Student discount on the Dell outlet works well (just posted that elsewhere too).

I bought a top spec Alienware R15 earlier in the year, student discount knocked a good 3-400 off.
bEENZ135 m ago

Student discount on the Dell outlet works well (just posted that elsewhere …Student discount on the Dell outlet works well (just posted that elsewhere too). I bought a top spec Alienware R15 earlier in the year, student discount knocked a good 3-400 off.

300? How not even 10% can do that
I think it was 15-20%, I dug out the invoice but the cost is post-discount as I bought through the online chat! From memory it was £1895 (inc. VAT) reduced to £1591. Worth asking the question though, definitely saved me a lot!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants