Discount codes

Found 18th Nov 2017
Is it OK to give unwanted discount codes away on this site? I know there is a designated thread for Meerkat Movies but what about other discount codes for stores? Seems a shame for them to go to waste if someone could make use of them. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I think @deeky might be interested, from what I remember he runs a Xmas giveaway thread and could always do with codes as prizes.
Toptrumpet2 m ago

I think @deeky might be interested, from what I remember he runs a Xmas …I think @deeky might be interested, from what I remember he runs a Xmas giveaway thread and could always do with codes as prizes.

The ones I have are only valid for this weekend - 20% off online codes.
Toptrumpet3 m ago

I think @deeky might be interested, from what I remember he runs a Xmas …I think @deeky might be interested, from what I remember he runs a Xmas giveaway thread and could always do with codes as prizes.

Ah, thanks Toptrumpet but I'm not really interested in discount codes. But nice of you to think of me
Sorry, misread as codes (assumed for gamers). I've spent too long on here today.
How about making your own thread listing all the shops and give to the first person who asks. I can't see why you can't do that on here. I remember some ppl doing that a while ago with call of duty beta codes.
I have some for M&S (freiends & family vouchers)- need to be used tomorrow or Monday - 20% off home, beauty clothing - I know a lot may have had as a Sparks offer but if any one hasn't and can use one please pm me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants