Groups
    EXPIRED

Discount Codes For Flights

Banned
    Sorry to post again, does anybody know any discount codes available just for flights abroad, like thomsonfly, first choice, etc,etc

P.s Flying from either manchester/birmingham to chania/heralklin (crete)

18 Comments

Hi , how about the code speedy4 on easyjet. I have just booked a return to Barcelona for £28 including taxes for September so it definately works.

does that code still work?

Original Poster Banned

darren9030

Hi , how about the code speedy4 on easyjet. I have just booked a return … Hi , how about the code speedy4 on easyjet. I have just booked a return to Barcelona for £28 including taxes for September so it definately works.

Hi, Thanks, I should have said, flying from manchester to chania (crete) easyhet do not fly there, but thanks for helping, rep left

Try going through Globespan, cheap flights all the time.

what's globespan?

Spykey

what's globespan?

A flight company.....i think i was keeping the thread on topic wasn't i ????:? :? :giggle: :giggle:

]http//ww…=en

saxo_appeal

A flight company.....i think i was keeping the thread on topic wasn't i … A flight company.....i think i was keeping the thread on topic wasn't i ????:? :? :giggle: :giggle: ]http://www.flyglobespan.com/index.asp?lan=en

yes you were and very helpful as well.

no problem Spykey

Original Poster Banned

saxo_appeal

Try going through Globespan, cheap flights all the time.

Rep left for your help, but no good to me thanks :oops:

why not? is there no flights available for you?

globespan only has a limited destination?

Globespan don't fly to Chania. Most airlines when going to Crete will fly to Heraklion, Chania is a smaller airport that doesn't get as many flights.

Sassie when you looking to go? I know you have changed your dates to earlier

Spykey

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80368

Can you help me?

Original Poster Banned

engadine

Globespan don't fly to Chania. Most airlines when going to Crete will … Globespan don't fly to Chania. Most airlines when going to Crete will fly to Heraklion, Chania is a smaller airport that doesn't get as many flights.Sassie when you looking to go? I know you have changed your dates to earlier

Looking to go 17th july, return 24th july, flying from manchester or birmingham, need reasonable flight times, dont mind flying to heraklion only if its dirt cheap and to good a bargain to miss, cheapest i have come up with is £450 for 3

[url]www.flydeals.co.uk[/url] have the following with Thomsonfly, £405.30 for 3

Departs Manchester 0740 arrives Chania 1350
    Departs Chania 1450 arrives Manchester 1740

They also have the following with First Choice Airlines going to Heraklion, £330.12 for 3.

Departs Manchester 2115 arrives heraklion 0320
    Departs Heraklion 0420 arrives Manchester 0640

Original Poster Banned

engadine

[url]www.flydeals.co.uk[/url] have the following with Thomsonfly, £405.30 … [url]www.flydeals.co.uk[/url] have the following with Thomsonfly, £405.30 for 3Departs Manchester 0740 arrives Chania 1350Departs Chania 1450 arrives Manchester 1740They also have the following with First Choice Airlines going to Heraklion, £330.12 for 3.Departs Manchester 2115 arrives heraklion 0320Departs Heraklion 0420 arrives Manchester 0640

Not 405 by the time everything has been added, its over 500, one to heraklion not cheap enough to suffer crap flight times, and two hours travelling to chania, thanks for looking, i do appreciate it

Original Poster Banned

shameful bump :oops: A discount for thomson for flights would be great :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?44
      2. Cordial....11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      4. Family Spotify account32

See more discussions