Groups
    EXPIRED

Discount Codes for LCD Tv's

Hello

How are yas?

Im buying an lcd tv and would like to know if there are still any 10% discount or more :giggle: codes for anywhere like Currys, Dixons, anywhere really?

Thanks in advance, Happy new year :thumbsup:

11 Comments

Have you tried the ]vouchers section?

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Original Poster

cutthroat_jake

Have you tried the ]vouchers section?:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Yes mate thanks for the reply, I dont think there is any discount codes for 10% that work on tv's. There was a currys one that worked b4 Christmas but not anymore.

10% would be lovely

AFAIK, no 10% working codes at the mo. But usually when I say that, someone finds one later inthe day!

Original Poster

emmajk42

AFAIK, no 10% working codes at the mo. But usually when I say that, … AFAIK, no 10% working codes at the mo. But usually when I say that, someone finds one later inthe day!

Its always the way I see them floating about and when the time comes to buy they dont work

I will keep an eye on this site to see if any come about.

Thanks for the reply

Original Poster

Ok the TV i want is at Dixons, even a 5% code would be great if anyone has one?

I can only find a free delivery code:-
    Coupon Code AFD199

Free delivery at Dixons. Get free delivery on orders over £199

Original Poster

dinosteveus

I can only find a free delivery code:-Coupon Code AFD199Free delivery at … I can only find a free delivery code:-Coupon Code AFD199Free delivery at Dixons. Get free delivery on orders over £199

Got that one cheers Dont seem to be any 5% codes, I have an egg card so thats a start I suppose, havent tried quidco b4 but might try it, is it easy to use?

If the same tv is in Currys, then you can use 5PCOFF to get 5% off on home delivery items.

I've just started using Quidco myself, and have found it really easy to use. Just remember to accept all cookies so your purchase can be tracked.

Original Poster

iand68

If the same tv is in Currys, then you can use 5PCOFF to get 5% off on … If the same tv is in Currys, then you can use 5PCOFF to get 5% off on home delivery items.I've just started using Quidco myself, and have found it really easy to use. Just remember to accept all cookies so your purchase can be tracked.

Is i as easy as putting in my paypal email, then were you go from there, im still looking at their site and am finding it hard to get info

When you're on their home page, click on browse. This will bring up all merchants in popluarity order. You can sort this into alphabetical if you know the shop you're going to purchase through.
    You then click on the name of the shop, and this will lead you to a link directly to their site and also tell you how much cashback you will receive.

Original Poster

iand68

When you're on their home page, click on browse. This will bring up all … When you're on their home page, click on browse. This will bring up all merchants in popluarity order. You can sort this into alphabetical if you know the shop you're going to purchase through.You then click on the name of the shop, and this will lead you to a link directly to their site and also tell you how much cashback you will receive.

Cheers mate thanks for he help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi phones46
      2. buy to let mortgage11
      3. Cheapest Amazon Prime subscription?11
      4. best place to buy batteries in bulk11

See more discussions