discount codes for premium in please peeps?

Found 6th Mar
Hi guys anyone have a discount code for July time Bristol? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I assume you mean premier inn hotel?
machomansavage2 h, 46 m ago

If u know what I meant why correct? Who u trying to impress? Master of …If u know what I meant why correct? Who u trying to impress? Master of correction

And with that answer I see tons of people flocking to help u.
machomansavage2 h, 57 m ago

If u know what I meant why correct? Who u trying to impress? Master of …If u know what I meant why correct? Who u trying to impress? Master of correction

It was a question. I dont live anywhere near Bristol. Premium in could be a real place. But with that attitude good luck getting help.
7 Comments
master1031 m ago

If u know what I meant why correct? Who u trying to impress? Master of correction
Edited by: "machomansavage" 6th Mar
machomansavage2 h, 46 m ago

And with that answer I see tons of people flocking to help u.
machomansavage2 h, 57 m ago

It was a question. I dont live anywhere near Bristol. Premium in could be a real place. But with that attitude good luck getting help.
machomansavage19 h, 47 m ago

I didn’t know you meant premier inn so be glad he did correct
19alexanderson911 h, 40 m ago

I didn’t know you meant premier inn so be glad he did correct

The way he said it sounded patronising. Read it again please and see if u can see where in coming from
master1018 h, 32 m ago

It was a question. I dont live anywhere near Bristol. Premium in could be …It was a question. I dont live anywhere near Bristol. Premium in could be a real place. But with that attitude good luck getting help.

If that's the case I apologise. But in this day and age auto correct is on most phones and I've large hands
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants