Groups
    EXPIRED

Discount Codes or free delivery @ Tesco Direct

Hi,can anyone help? i have just seen something i need from Tesco direct.Does anybody know of any discount codes or free delivery codes please? the cost is £35.thanks in advance for any info :O)

5 Comments

As it's over £25 u can have it delivered to store for free or u can buy a tesco own sim for a couple of quid and get the whole order delivered free then get a refund on the sim next time ur instore :thumbsup:

hannah19790;3583362

As it's over £25 u can have it delivered to store for free or u can buy a … As it's over £25 u can have it delivered to store for free or u can buy a tesco own sim for a couple of quid and get the whole order delivered free then get a refund on the sim next time ur instore :thumbsup:

how does that work ? I've currently got £43 in by basket, with £10 e-voucher, and £11 of club card points!

Disco;3583437

how does that work ? I've currently got £43 in by basket, with £10 e … how does that work ? I've currently got £43 in by basket, with £10 e-voucher, and £11 of club card points!

If you add this item to ur basket it should give you free delivery on your complete order:thumbsup:

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

hannah19790;3583644

If you add this item to ur basket it should give you free delivery on … If you add this item to ur basket it should give you free delivery on your complete order:thumbsup:http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-2304.aspx

cheers, but arent tesco DIRECT and .COM two different sites?

anyone gotta FREE DEL code for TESCOs. The Sim card thingy is not working on TESCO.COM (well i cant find it)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions