Groups

Discount contract retention with T-Mobile

If you have got to the end of your T Mobile contract, call the T Mobile operator to get PUK code. You will be put through to the department to end your contract and you will be offered a 2 year contract with a free HTC Wildfire phone at £8 per month with 100 minutes and unlimited text and unlimited data, with free insurance, if you dont want the insurance they will reduce to £5 per month.
    Available to current customers at the end of contract.

11 Comments

Interested to see if this works. My contract is up in 6 weeks...

this works if you need an additional phone too I got one for christmas heat

Banned

you wouldn't get anything if you ask for the puk code uless you've happend to type you passcode incorrectly 3 times to lock your phone
    you want the pac code if yoc want to move/threaten to move networks

That's really, really good if you can get it!

I got 300 mins and for only £5 with the phone internet and messages!

miles136

this works if you need an additional phone too I got one for christmas … this works if you need an additional phone too I got one for christmas heat

hmm now that's interesting.... £5/month with data = £120.... what can you sell a wildfire for these days, £70-80? I don't like the phone but I do like the look of the price & do need another line. Did they offer anything higher-end?

PR1

hmm now that's interesting.... £5/month with data = £120.... what can you … hmm now that's interesting.... £5/month with data = £120.... what can you sell a wildfire for these days, £70-80? I don't like the phone but I do like the look of the price & do need another line. Did they offer anything higher-end?

same here could do with another 1
    Edited by: "nutta" 11th Jan 2011

I tried but best I was offered was

£10-21 / month (100 mins, 100 texts + free booster) for 24 months plus
    £20 for the phone
    £4.99 delivery

I suppose not bad, but still 100% more than the offer posted

Banned

Thanks for the tip OP. My contract was up for renewal today and called them and got the following:

300 Minutes
    300 Texts
    Unlimited Data
    Blackberry Service
    £9.99 per month
    Blackberry 9105 FOC
    £2.99 Delivery

If you have got to the end of your T Mobile contract, call the T Mobile … If you have got to the end of your T Mobile contract, call the T Mobile operator to get PUK code

DO NOT ask for your PUK code make sure they give you a PAC, puk unlocks your pin.

Edited by: "effingandjeffing" 11th Jan 2011

Banned

effingandjeffing

DO NOT ask for your PUK code make sure they give you a PAC, puk unlocks … DO NOT ask for your PUK code make sure they give you a PAC, puk unlocks your pin.

did you read my post(it's not like we're even past the 1st page yet, you're only the 10th post)? it seems that my post plus the puk/pac difference is being ignored by everyone else posting on here.
    Edited by: "fowler002" 11th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …269921
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2657
      4. word association Game72844189

See more discussions