discount digital games legit or not ?

Found 30th Mar 2016
I ordered Tom Clancys the division from DiscountDigitalGames an hour ago and still have not recieved it could someone tell me if they are legit

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
15 Comments

In the FAQ's
It says:
HOW LONG WILL DELIVERY TAKE?
It will take up to 48 hours or less.
And just to let you know, its an psn account not a code.

don't ever buy the accounts as the games will only work on that account

Original Poster

I bought an Xbox one version will it be ok

I had a few of these. They always end up getting blocked. Had Mad Max, got to about 90% for the platinum and it got blocked

arjanvirdi

In the FAQ'sIt says:HOW LONG WILL DELIVERY TAKE?It will take up to 48 … In the FAQ'sIt says:HOW LONG WILL DELIVERY TAKE?It will take up to 48 hours or less.And just to let you know, its an psn account not a code.

Could be Xbone..you never know!

Never bought any from DiscountDigitalGames, but its a risk buying them. As long as its primary and a cheap price I would take the risk.

Original Poster

I recieved the game

godisnotgreat

I had a few of these. They always end up getting blocked. Had Mad Max, … I had a few of these. They always end up getting blocked. Had Mad Max, got to about 90% for the platinum and it got blocked

After how long?

depends. Sometimes a couple weeks. if the sellers is good they'll replace it but not usually as they'll sell loads then loads will get blocked so they then tend to disappear. not worth it mate. buy a physical copy, finish it quick then sell it

Don't use they took my money then refunded me no game and have to wait 3 days now for refund to clear

Banned

SORRY FOR THE CAPS !! BUT ATTENTION!!. do not buy from these. they will allow you access to the account for a short time, for me 2 months, then you will have a message come up saying you do not own this game, to play it please purchase.

looking into the billing history of the account provided it shows a 'disputed charge'. i contact microsoft who confirmed the owner of the card the game was purchased on has claimed my game was a fraudulent purchase. the funds were reversed and the game deleted from the account. they then deleted the card details from the microsoft account.

IT IS A TOTAL SCAM !! customer service will not respond. i can only assume they do this to everyone after 2/3 months and not bother replying. THEY ALSO DO NOT SHOW ANY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON THEIR SITES. THEY AUTOMATICALLY SHOW ONLY 5* REVIEWS.

please please pleas please. save your money by buying a legit copy of the game. or from the xbox store. it will save you so much time and hassle.

sorry for the long review. you just need to know the truth. PLEASE BUMP my answer up so everyone can know and see this quickly
Edited by: "Fieldy_HD" 14th Dec 2016

Discount digital games are scammers DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING FROM THESE GUYS.they are scammers.i bought infinite warfare legacy EDT for 29.99 pre order.i was able to play it for a week then it disappeared after a week .they could not give me another one so they gave me a choice of 12 games to chose one or 12months xbox live .i chose xbox live .worked until xbox permanently banned my account .i suspect they are bought with stolen credit cards or some other underhand way.i noticed they don't accept PayPal .odd.

Had about 6 games from these, 5 of them still work. The most recent (GOW4) stopped working after around 2 months.

Mug

**** ass website didn't receive the game I bought DO NOT BUY FROM THEM YOU WILL GET SCAMMED
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions