Groups

DISCOUNT MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED

does anyone have a contract with the crooks, and if so, are they still in business ?.

rumour is they've gone bust, could smeone from romford/blackburn confirm ?

5 Comments

luckily I didnt get another contract with them.

I know someone with a couple of cheques still to be cashed.

the Bolton one is closed, and bankrupt.

Damn, I hate these crooks!

My sister was with them for a year or two, no problems and I kept using her phone to make calls while she paid all the bills, so when her latest contract finished last august, she told me to take a contract out which I did.

Now I've got two cheques to cash in totalling £234, one cheque of £100 should already be in the bank but the crooks sent me a letter before the cash-in date saying they're in financial difficulty, do not cash in any cheques and I have to keep ringing this guy on a mobile number asking the situation of the company.

He keeps saying:
    "At this moment in time, the company has not gone into liquidation, we're currently looking for potential buyers at the moment, thats all the info I can give you for now, if you ring me next week, hopefully I'll be able to get more info for you"

This has taken over a month! and I'm still paying the £35 per month! What my best option?

if they are looking for buyers, why have they closed all their shops.

alot of the shops i think are just franchises.

smells fishy

Teqnophile;5198288

if they are looking for buyers, why have they closed all their shops.alot … if they are looking for buyers, why have they closed all their shops.alot of the shops i think are just franchises.smells fishy

I'm based in Leicester, not sure if the shop is still open here but rang about 2 weeks ago and they answered.

The guy on the phone said they're short of cash and looking for a takeover if not it's going bankrupt, they say they've got a few people interested but no decisions been made yet :?

Original Poster

imost shops are c;losed

i've got a £60 cheque, and my dad just took out a £40 (cashback = 10!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions