EXPIRED

Discounted Vitamins

After my Christmas over endulgence in both Alchohol and Alchohol, and a subsequent fortnight "on the piste", i need to detox.

Have previously got vitamins from [url]www.healthydirect.co.uk[/url], has anyone got any discount codes or other suppliers !! !!

3 Comments

Have a look at this:-
]http//ww…411

Just go on a really healthy diet for a few weeks. Plenty of fresh fruit and veg, make some smoothies to keep it interesting.

When cooking go online for some recipes to keep you interested in the diet. I love cooking myself and think preparing the meal is the best part of it.

Make some nice fuit salad bowls with freshly squeezed joice for desert.

mummybear

After my Christmas over endulgence in both Alchohol and Alchohol, and a … After my Christmas over endulgence in both Alchohol and Alchohol, and a subsequent fortnight "on the piste", i need to detox.Have previously got vitamins from ]www.healthydirect.co.uk, has anyone got any discount codes or other suppliers !! !!

Yes and a good service..24% quidco cashback on your first order...there were discount codes in the voucher section so worth a check to see if they're still valid.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. No Vega deals around - pre-order for Vega 56?22
    2. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?811
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    4. E-liquid55

See more discussions