Discounts compiled into one, great tool!

moneysavingexpert.com/sho…les
I only just posted it and cannot find it!

Just came across this bargain tool. I can see another post but I don't know how to tag this to that one to tag my search results. Sorry.

I did a search on mobiles (but the one I searched for, priv) didn't have a deal but they still had loads of bargains!

Then I searched cosmetics and fragrance, unbeatable deals! Make sure you check FREE delivery for best deals. Or choose a deal and then search the same merchant's products. Many appear to be giving combined postage. If they don't do it by default, ask them through messages, most of them oblige. My search for dior, I checked the box Christian Dior and it brought up loads of fab deals.

amazon.co.uk/s/r…031

I didn't get much from Chanel though. But bookmark searches and keep checking regularly. This way you spend on only goods that you want instead of browsing entire amazon.

3 Comments

sends like there's a lot of mobile phone covers, no matter what you search for.

Original Poster

mrty5 h, 58 m ago

sends like there's a lot of mobile phone covers, no matter what you search …sends like there's a lot of mobile phone covers, no matter what you search for.

Yes me too, when I search some items but I seem to get many things like beauty and clothing accurately. I suspect it has to do with whether a promotion has been applied and then removed. My best search has been for beauty, cosmetics and fragrances. I got an accurate search for 20% to 100% on Christian Dior products, just 44 articles. But I think they are factoring in lower priced sellers perhaps?

amazon.co.uk/s/r…031
Edited by: "shopperhudk" 8th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4422075
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?34183
    3. Samsung Note 8812
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418214170

See more discussions