Discounts with a Totum Pro card?

Posted 11th Oct
If anybody has got a Totum Pro card, can they please tell me where you can get discounts please? With the normal Totum card, I think you can get the discounts at say, for instance various clothing stores, ie, Boohoo. I know that with the old NUS cards you could get a free ice-cream or cheeseburger at MacDonalds - do you still get these discounts with the Totum Pro card (or, are the discounts only with the Totum card now)? I just don't seem to be able to find a full list of retailers online where you can actually use a Totum Pro card. Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
I agree, it's a little hard to work out what exactly the difference is between Totum Pro and the standard Totum card, but I think that I got an email from them recently saying that my Totum card had been upgraded to a Pro one for free. Maybe the standard Totum card is just the Totum Pro now?
Haircut_10011/10/2019 20:17

I agree, it's a little hard to work out what exactly the difference is …I agree, it's a little hard to work out what exactly the difference is between Totum Pro and the standard Totum card, but I think that I got an email from them recently saying that my Totum card had been upgraded to a Pro one for free. Maybe the standard Totum card is just the Totum Pro now?

Do you still get most of the discounts that used to be given with the NUS Extra card? Thank you.
Sophiasky11/10/2019 20:27

Do you still get most of the discounts that used to be given with the NUS …Do you still get most of the discounts that used to be given with the NUS Extra card? Thank you.

Does Pro actually offer any more discounts? Totum were pushing the Pro option as a dubious status symbol, not necessarily for additional discount benefits. Standard low-life cardholders' discounts are stated here:
totum.com/se/…cat
Honestly I’ve found UNiDAYS better than NUS/ TOTUM, and unidays is free
Mechtup11/10/2019 23:14

Agreed UNiDAYS is free and seems far more superior with deals and discounts
Mechtup11/10/2019 23:14

When you have a local Coop though the Totum card is really handy with its 10% off every time
Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 12th Oct
Sc4mp012/10/2019 08:24

When you have a local Coop though the Totum card is really handy with its …When you have a local Coop though the Totum card is really handy with its 10% off every time

With my last NUS Extra card I had issues getting the 10% off at the Coop if I also presented my Coop member card - I was told that they could only accept one of them at a time. Somebody suggested using a self-scan till, but how does that actually work with the NUS/Totem card - does it scan the bar code or do you have to enter your card number or something? Thank you.
Sophiasky12/10/2019 14:22

With my last NUS Extra card I had issues getting the 10% off at the Coop …With my last NUS Extra card I had issues getting the 10% off at the Coop if I also presented my Coop member card - I was told that they could only accept one of them at a time. Somebody suggested using a self-scan till, but how does that actually work with the NUS/Totem card - does it scan the bar code or do you have to enter your card number or something? Thank you.

I don't have a coop card to be honest, just the NUS card. You swipe the strip that's on the back on the side of the machine to get the discount
Thank you for all of your advice, much appreciated.
You swipe your Totum then member card. Has to be in that order
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants