Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

gangsta!

so messed up u cant help lol!

Original Poster

magicbeans

gangsta!so messed up u cant help lol!

I haven't actual watched the video. I have a 2 year old daughter myself and I wouldn't dream of doing this

"thank god the mother didn't put a cat in a dust bin, otherwise she would … "thank god the mother didn't put a cat in a dust bin, otherwise she would have received death threats"

I saw a vid on the news when I was in America of a nanny throwing and hitting an 11 month year old and she got caught as the parents had set up one of them nanny cams.
A bit off topic but I thought it was bad duno if someone can google and find a link think it was on CNN.

she misunderstood when she was asked to get the pot.

Original Poster

numptyj

I saw a vid on the news when I was in America of a nanny throwing and … I saw a vid on the news when I was in America of a nanny throwing and hitting an 11 month year old and she got caught as the parents had set up one of them nanny cams. A bit off topic but I thought it was bad duno if someone can google and find a link think it was on CNN.

That video was on Facebook. I couldn't bring myself to watch it either. I read about it and that was bad enough.

richp

she misunderstood when she was asked to get the pot.

i lol'd!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions