Groups

Dish name help

I had some food at work the other day and it was a creamy ish curry, with pork and spinach. I think it was called kavala, or kavla, or lakva. Definitely had those letters in it.

Anybody heard of it? Google produces nothing and I would really like to make it tomorrow

9 Comments

Well it's not going to be Indian or muslim dish if it has pork. Maybe try looking at Thai recipes.

whatsThePoint

I've had that, i think it was called pork and spinach curry

That made me chuckle

Syzable

Well it's not going to be Indian or muslim dish if it has pork. Maybe try … Well it's not going to be Indian or muslim dish if it has pork. Maybe try looking at Thai recipes.

dont think its thai sy-they have a pork and spinach curry but its called praram

Maybe a Greek dish?

barky

dont think its thai sy-they have a pork and spinach curry but its called … dont think its thai sy-they have a pork and spinach curry but its called praram

This will bug me now. X)

Original Poster

Maybe Greek, it had a bit of spice, but I'm a wuss, so probably not really spicy.

Kerala curry could be what you mean

I think it was called kavala, or kavla,

hmmm the first word is a city in north Greece and the second one is a bit trickier... it means sexual excitement.

In Greece we actually have a food that fits the description you gave, but its not called anything like that

Original Poster

What is it called?

Maybe it was pakla? kapla?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???66
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?622
      3. Ditched Sky1315
      4. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33

See more discussions