Groups

Dishonored 2 Xbox One Issues?

The FPS seems very low at times - The textures are very blurry - The render distance is laughable & just to add insult to injury there seems to be a glitch where the game just sends you to main menu halfway through a mission for no reason.

2 Questions:

1) Has anybody else encountered these issues?

2) Is it any better on PS4?

19 Comments

It runs pretty solid on PlayStation 4

Original Poster

MrChi

It runs pretty solid on PlayStation 4

Noticed any of the issues above?

Played it through three times on XOne and never seen any of those issues. Probably would still be going if I hadn't collected the full 1000G.

I'm Xbox one and have no problems

Original Poster

Ar460rn

Played it through three times on XOne and never seen any of those issues. … Played it through three times on XOne and never seen any of those issues. Probably would still be going if I hadn't collected the full 1000G.

jc1970

I find that really hard to believe lol - It's terrible for me

Console could be overheating try checking how hot it is

Original Poster

emodan

Console could be overheating try checking how hot it is

Nah defiantly isn't that... All other games work fine + I have tried it out on multiple days. We can rule out hardware. I think its down to people maybe not noticing it as much as others

Banned

3rd person to say that they haven't had problems, I highly doubt all 3 of us are lying.

YabbaDabbaDoobie

3rd person to say that they haven't had problems, I highly doubt all 3 of … 3rd person to say that they haven't had problems, I highly doubt all 3 of us are lying.

​Make that 4. No problems here either.

Original Poster

YabbaDabbaDoobie

3rd person to say that they haven't had problems, I highly doubt all 3 of … 3rd person to say that they haven't had problems, I highly doubt all 3 of us are lying.

Didn't say they were at any point.

Ar460rn

Played it through three times on XOne and never seen any of those issues. … Played it through three times on XOne and never seen any of those issues. Probably would still be going if I hadn't collected the full 1000G.

jc1970

​could it b your machine

No issues for me on PS4

No issues for me on XB1 either

Try reinstalling?

Original Poster

ILIKEVIDEOGAMES

Try reinstalling?

Tried that... I've looked on other forums and other people are having problems too. Seems to be the Xbox version, going to sell it and get it on ps4 instead.

Claydon94

Didn't say they were at any point.

keeps happening to me as well. randomly sends me back to the main menu.

Original Poster

dekan

keeps happening to me as well. randomly sends me back to the main menu.

Thank you... Thought I was going mad lol

Happens to me all the time. Whenever i first launch the game and continue a mission itll kick to main menu after a few min. Then if i continue mission again its fine. My xbox one s even shut down by itself once to prevent overheating while trying to play dishonoured 2. Any other game ive played (which is allot) has never cause overheating. Ive played multiple games for extended times after the random shutdown and the console has been running perfect. Im not even gonna bother to play it anymore till theres an update. Might even sell the game.

Original Poster

EuphoricZer0

Happens to me all the time. Whenever i first launch the game and continue … Happens to me all the time. Whenever i first launch the game and continue a mission itll kick to main menu after a few min. Then if i continue mission again its fine. My xbox one s even shut down by itself once to prevent overheating while trying to play dishonoured 2. Any other game ive played (which is allot) has never cause overheating. Ive played multiple games for extended times after the random shutdown and the console has been running perfect. Im not even gonna bother to play it anymore till theres an update. Might even sell the game.

​Since I've sold and bought on ps4... a little bit better but still no where near normal. really like no.1 - doubt if I'll ever play another game in the franchise now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      3. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11

See more discussions