Groups
    EXPIRED

Dishwasher

Hi All,

I need some advice on dishwashers, have just been told our current one is too old to fix, so buying a new one is our only option.

Problem is that we are quite restricted by the size of the dishwashers we can have in our kitchen. The plumber said I am restricted to 820mm high, by 600mm deep and 600mm wide.

Anyone recommend any or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

J

8 Comments

I am sure 600mm wide is a std size, if not Zanussi used to do a slimline one but it would not be suitable for a large family

Original Poster

I think the height is the issue, for under counter 850mm is more standard, whereas we need one at 820mm

Have a look at the following:

Baumatic BDI631 - £229.00 @ ]Electrical123.
    MATSUI MFI45 Built-in Slimline Dishwasher - £179.99 @ ]Dixons.
    Bush WQP12-9348 Integrated Dishwasher - £199.99 @ ]Argos.

Original Poster

nomeames;8118874

Have a look at the following: Baumatic BDI631 - £229.00 @ ]Electrical123. … Have a look at the following: Baumatic BDI631 - £229.00 @ ]Electrical123. MATSUI MFI45 Built-in Slimline Dishwasher - £179.99 @ ]Dixons. Bush WQP12-9348 Integrated Dishwasher - £199.99 @ ]Argos.

Hi nomeames, that's great of you to list these. Might sound like a silly question but does this usually include installation costs or is that extra and also I wonder if they will take a way the old one for you at same time?

Thanks,

J

Had a zanussi, hotpoint and beko and beko was far superior

comet.co.uk/sho…410

Original Poster

hutchir9;8119661

Had a zanussi, hotpoint and beko and beko was far superior … Had a zanussi, hotpoint and beko and beko was far superior http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/product/249068/BEKO-DWD5410

It's 850mm high, I needmax 820mm.

luvadealme;8119755

It's 850mm high, I needmax 820mm.

emm think your in trouble

luvadealme;8119250

Hi nomeames, that's great of you to list these. Might sound like a silly … Hi nomeames, that's great of you to list these. Might sound like a silly question but does this usually include installation costs or is that extra and also I wonder if they will take a way the old one for you at same time?Thanks,J

I am not sure. I have free standing ones and not the integrated type but I don't think the price will include installation charges.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions