Groups
    EXPIRED

Dishwasher for under £200

Hi all, Happy New Year. Well the dishwasher finally bit the dust last night and we need a new one pronto. It needs to be a full size one in white, with a AAA performance if possible although it isn't essential. Obviously we are skint now ;-) so I'm looking for a bargain. I've had a look at a few in Currys but they all seem to come up as out of stock. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tony H

4 Comments

Hi Tony,

when our dishwasher gave up the ghost we had to get one asap as well,the thought of plunging hands into washing up water eurgh!!:giggle:

anyway,back to the point in question, you can get the Indesit IDL530 full size,triple 'A' rated for £172.82 delivered from bedirect.co.uk

we had an indesit dishwasher for 11 years before it conked,so would not hesitate on giving them a go.

hope this helps:)

Banned

Hotpoint models used to have a 3 or 5 year warranty attached with them in the price. Worth checking out. Good Luck.

eggman

Hotpoint models used to have a 3 or 5 year warranty attached with them in … Hotpoint models used to have a 3 or 5 year warranty attached with them in the price. Worth checking out. Good Luck.

you are correct.hotpoint usually give a 5year parts guarantee,however,to get the parts for free you have to have a hotpoint engineer do the repair work and they are usually quite expensive re call out and labour.

you can usually upgrade,with hotpoint,to 5 year parts and labour should you wish,so everything is covered.

you pays your money,you makes your choice.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies guys. I might go for the Indesit one thanks.
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Tony H[/SIZE]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions