dishwasher no steam or hot at the end

Posted 23rd Sep
it broke init shud have steam at the end and feel warm.

on a dishwasher ive tryed the hotest cycle and when it ends i. open the door and its cold and no steam
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
lol
kevlfc23/09/2019 20:10

lol

Can't have a joke anymore his avatar is upside down, thought he'd be able to read upside down writing
Heating element faulty. How old is the dishwasher?
adeljay9223/09/2019 20:44

Heating element faulty. How old is the dishwasher?

"it broke init"....
We all run out of steam eventually
its still got 6 months cover left ive had two people come out and fit two new different parts and its the same
Edited by: "kevlfc" 23rd Sep
Heating element of no heat at all. If heat in washing mode but no heat in rinse - faulty board.
kevlfc23/09/2019 23:00

its still got 6 months cover left ive had two people come out and fit two …its still got 6 months cover left ive had two people come out and fit two new different parts and its the same

Bet it’s a hotpoint/indesit/beko dishwasher....
Bet it's a joke init .
Ringfinger23/09/2019 23:18

Heating element of no heat at all. If heat in washing mode but no heat in …Heating element of no heat at all. If heat in washing mode but no heat in rinse - faulty board.

thanks ill get on do them again
kevlfc24/09/2019 11:35

electrolux

Another bad brand then. Haven’t seen any Electrolux stuff around for years.

I usually have Bosch and never had any problems.

Had whirlpool brands before and constantly required parts. A beko fridge burned my mums house down too.
Had the same problem twice over the last 10 years with 2 dishwashers. It is the Heating Element.

All you are doing is washing with cold water. We had a Bosch dishwasher.. The Heating Element
would have cost £99 and £99 labour but was covered and replaced for free. As you are under
warranty, let them keep checking and see what the issue is. Our Heating Element went after
10 months and was replaced.
yes its a cold water thank you i will contact them again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants